What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, you can tell it cost that much. It's not a good looking piece of furniture, and I don't care how that sounds. I really thought she had the sense to purchase something better. Maybe not.

I got fired today. :( I wasn't good enough. I'm never good enough. I started in this job only two months ago...

It's time to do this.

lonelyfairy said:
ladyforsaken said:
Haters gonna hate.

Just wonder why me. What did I ever do.

*hugs* :(
HoodedMonk said:
ladyforsaken said:
Haters gonna hate.

You didn't do anything. It was just your body chemistry, your biological makeup which cares not what you deserve or don't deserve but instead just is.
ABrokenMan said:
She-ra said:
ladyforsaken said:
Haters gonna hate.

How could anyone hate you :( *Hugs*

I concur - I cannot fathom that anyone would desire to make LadyForsaken upset!
A big hug to you Lady F!

Thanks guys *hugs to all*

But as well all know, each of us can't please everyone so there will always be at least one hater in our lives.

lonelyfairy said:
I got fired today. :( I wasn't good enough. I'm never good enough. I started in this job only two months ago...

Oh no, Fairy. I am so sorry to hear about this. :(
Please stay strong. Try to take this as a learning experience more than as a failure.

That rescue cat was so cute. She loved my cuddles and I loved hers. I think I will get her I need the love and I know she will like living here. Maybe her cuddles will bring some lightness back into my life.

HoodedMonk said:
Enacting Operation-Throw-Out-The-Liquor

Mom can't stop drinking if there's alcohol about.

I believe my mischievous young daughter gave you sound advice on How To Throw Out The Drink. ;)

(((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))) for Lonelyfairy,sorry about the job,and ((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))) for LadyF,and for ((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) for She-ra,and (((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) for Arachne,the quintessential,English rose! :)

ladyforsaken said:
lonelyfairy said:

Oh no, Fairy. I am so sorry to hear about this. :(
Please stay strong. Try to take this as a learning experience more than as a failure.

Thank you so much, Lady. *hugs back* I feel devastated and sorrowful. :(

gabriel20 said:
(((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))) for Lonelyfairy,sorry about the job,and ((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))) for LadyF,and for ((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) for She-ra,and (((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) for Arachne,the quintessential,English rose! :)

Aww, thank you so much *hugs*

Hey Fairy, sorry you lost your job, but those people are not worth working for, treating you so badly even recently. But, I am sure you will get something so much better, more suited to you. You have such a lovely smile I remember when you shared your picture on the forum - what new employer could resist that? :)

((HUGS))) We'll be thinking of you.

~Anna

Almost all the alcohol has been dumped out and the empty glass containers are in the recycling bin. Mom's going to flip out on me.

Latest posts

Back