What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VanillaCreme said:
HoodedMonk said:
Danielle said:
VanillaCreme said:
Tealeaf said:
What kind of a God allows a Human Centipede trilogy?

That movie was awful, yeah?

I'm thinking that dude was right. Oh how I laughed at that. Seriously though, if any of them want to comment on my looks, how's about you look her way first. See if you want to say something about me then.

Nills.... it was the worst, most disturbing thing I have ever seen....until I saw Human Centipede II.

And yet you still watched it. ;)

I watched about half of it, and that was too much. I know what it's about though. I don't really enjoy watching stuff like that though, so I don't think I'll watch any more of it.

Yes, I did watch it....I didn't know what it was all about before I started watching it.... I do enjoy the horror genre, but oh man... this was tooo much!

I had to cover my eyes!

found this quote but I don't know who is it from

"A warrior…feeds his body well; he trains it; works on it. Where he lacks knowledge, he studies. But above all he must believe. He must believe in his strength of will, of purpose, of heart and soul.”

I didn't know it was possible to feel so shiiiiiiitty without being actually ******* sick!

Aww I feel bad I haven't wrote back to anyone, while my anxiety has been a mess. I hope those people who sent messages forgive me for not replying. Especially my two closest and oldest friends here you both know who you are, I didn't intentionally ignore you.

I'm angry because you're a beautiful person and you're determined to treat yourself like you're not, like beauty of the soul is nothing more than a sick society's shallow ideals of how confident a person should be, how friendly they should be, and how untroubled they should be by life's hardships.

Tealeaf said:
beauty of the soul is nothing more than a sick society's shallow ideals of how confident a person should be, how friendly they should be, and how untroubled they should be by life's hardships.

Ding Ding Ding. We got a winner here!

I dislike misery. I don't go seeking for it. It seems that all you do is wallow in it. I don't even care to know why you're so miserable, because you've brought it all on yourself. What I do know is that I don't want to be around it. So can you at least do yourself a favor, and stop acting like you have it so hard... On top of being miserable, you're so ignorant of the world, it sickens me.

Also, you put too much food in there. That was almost as much as we were giving for four.

Yes, you will be. All you need is right touch at the right spot and I believe, yes, I believe someone will do, Yeah, I believe someone will do.

You don't need to talk about me like I wasn't standing there. If he needed me to help, he would have said it. I don't see you jumping to your feet to do much of anything. Stop making it out like I should be pacify him just because it's what you refuse to stop doing. He doesn't need to be nursed.

If you like me so much, then why does everything you say make me feel like I'm the only one not laughing?

Latest posts

Back