What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tealeaf said:
If you like me so much, then why does everything you say make me feel like I'm the only one not laughing?

I've been there and it does some serious long-term damage. :hugs:

I do so much juggling I really should join the circus.

When dreams become reality then everything seems perfect and logical but what about nightmares, what If they become reality too? Where you would hide yourself? Then Life would become one helluva nightmare from which you can't escape or fight. Everyone has nightmares me too. Is there anyway to stop these nightmares? I have been working on it but I fail always, **** nasty bugger always come back no matter how far I hard I try to push these away.

^ Embrace them, step towards them, walk right through them, and leave them behind you. There will be new nightmares, but you can repeat the process.

"All the guys love this type of girls, why don't God make more of these females for us? Too many ugly fat ***** in this world but not enough of these angels, I have to protest."

"Beauty is the only thing women have over men, and god in all his wisdom deigned it necessary to only give a few women that gift. Boy would I love to smack that *******."

"if he did exist I could blame him for all the completely unfuckable fat chicks getting mass produced. As if spoiled princess weren't bad enough, now we've got spoiled fat princesses, with candy colored hair who can barely waddle--demanding people accept their fatasses or they'll yell rape at the top of their lungs! And as they cry crocodile tears through their big macs, manginas everywhere board their sea Shepards in order to save the whales."

I don't know why I ever bother to read YouTube comments. -_-

Stomach flu. On the day of the biggest audition on my life. I didn't do well and now I'm dying with a fever and diarrhea. fresia this.

Rosebolt said:
^ Embrace them, step towards them, walk right through them, and leave them behind you. There will be new nightmares, but you can repeat the process.

So, whole life spent on fighting the demons all the way, hmm. I thought I could use a breather but looks like no breaks policy applies in life too.

You wanna tell me when it happens? Not 4 hours after the fact? I didn't believe someone could be so lazy as to not even get up and tell someone that something happened that needs to be taken care of right away.

Solivagant said:
"All the guys love this type of girls, why don't God make more of these females for us? Too many ugly fat ***** in this world but not enough of these angels, I have to protest."

"Beauty is the only thing women have over men, and god in all his wisdom deigned it necessary to only give a few women that gift. Boy would I love to smack that *******."

"if he did exist I could blame him for all the completely unfuckable fat chicks getting mass produced. As if spoiled princess weren't bad enough, now we've got spoiled fat princesses, with candy colored hair who can barely waddle--demanding people accept their fatasses or they'll yell rape at the top of their lungs! And as they cry crocodile tears through their big macs, manginas everywhere board their sea Shepards in order to save the whales."

Comment sections of all kinds are only 1 step below 4chan's /b/ board as the cesspool of the internet.

Just one missing piece. My life is almost exactly the way I want it, so how can one missing piece throw it out so much?

That I can't stand parents who think only their kids matter. I'm one step away from telling you to chill the fresia out. He's not 4. He's capable of finding something to eat on his own. It's not a crime if I don't cook for him or fix his food. For someone who doesn't care to be close to their kids, you sure as fresia baby him.

I commented on you leaving that abandoned baby mouse out in the yard because nature itself is harsh... I didn't mean go back and get it to raise it! If I told you to jump off a cliff, would you do it?

I'm kind of jealous. I want you to pick me up and take me inside, too.

You may be the family's senior, but don't lecture me on how I raise my kids. When one hit a crisis, what did you do? Pretended not to notice and walked out. Long after I'd nursed her through all the crap she's been through, you then had the audacity to remark I resembled an immature pisspoor mother with an overly soft heart. Say that again when my kids aren't around and I'll punch you right in the ******* mouth. I did it before, you know. And what a wet weak your useless husband was.

HoodedMonk said:
Solivagant said:

Comment sections of all kinds are only 1 step below 4chan's /b/ board as the cesspool of the internet.

/b/ is way more sophisticated in their methods of being offensive. Give them some credit at least.

Ugh, I thought of ranting but forget it. Some people just piss me off.

Rainbows said:
Stomach flu. On the day of the biggest audition on my life. I didn't do well and now I'm dying with a fever and diarrhea. fresia this.

:( Get well soon, my dear. *hugs*

Latest posts

Back