What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why am I such an extreme person? Either I will not eat anything and will almost black out or then I will eat to that point where I'm close to throw up. Either I will not sleep for a long time to torture myself or then I will just sleep, sleep, sleep and never wake up, eat, drink. So annoyingly stupid.

I have been rid of so many things in my life as of late. You really didn't need to do that. He has been the most innocent little friend in my life and all I wanted to do was give him a little love and affection when he came running to my feet. You want to take that away from me too? What, you think I can't take care of myself well enough around furry animals, for a few ******* minutes? Why the hell do you think I have not been around him most of the time now? I take care of myself **** well. I won't die from being around him for less than 5 bloody minutes. All I wanted to do was feed him with my hand and you just shoved the bowl under him to distract him. He came to me. I was going to give him the attention he wanted from me.

I don't care if your intentions were good. Cos if you really **** well cared about me, you would've realised what that little moment I could have had with him was the only thing lately that could actually bring me some bloody joy and that it would've made me smile.

I'm so freaking pissed off.

Even if I were to die from being around my furry little buddy, I tell you I'd be more than happy to do so, rather than dying from this stupid disease inside of me. fresia all of this honeysuckle.

Peaches said:
my mother walked for three miles to go take some food that a) I didn't ask her for (and I especially told her not to get tired aimlessly) b) picked only things that I hate or that I can't eat c) pushed me into a fight following me around the house so that the neighbour came to complain.
For the second time I left her my plants for some days and she killed them all, while swearing over the phone that they were fine.
She came to pick me up at the airport, the temperature had dropped at winter levels, and she came wearing only a T-shirt in the rain and got a cold (fine print between the lines: it's my fault).
Codependency is a terrible thing.
And by the way: how did those three pins find their way inside my bed? if she just spilled them why were they buried under the covers, inside the sheets? and why there were none in any other places, and she had no explanation about why she should put pins in clothes over my bed, of all places?

I think it's time to go... And then I am the bad one because I can't stand all this. There is no way of winning this one, I will always be the bad person.

****, Peaches. You should get away from her... it sounds so dangerous. Who knows what other honeysuckle she'd do that you might not even take notice of? Please be careful and take care of yourself. Get away. :\

Omfg the ****** bag, stopped being a ****** and actually manned up!!! I can't believe he is actually doing something that really, really helps, and it was his idea.

2015 is increasingly becoming the year of suck. First a brain tumour at the start, now lung cancer and a possibly another brain tumour. For crying out loud body, are you that determined to kill me off?!? Have I not been good to you?

Lost Drifter said:
2015 is increasingly becoming the year of suck. First a brain tumour at the start, now lung cancer and a possibly another brain tumour. For crying out loud body, are you that determined to kill me off?!? Have I not been good to you?

:( I hear you. Sorry to read about this, LD.

ladyforsaken said:
Peaches said:
? and why there were none in any other places, and she had no explanation about why she should put pins in clothes over my bed, of all places?

I think it's time to go... And then I am the bad one because I can't stand all this. There is no way of winning this one, I will always be the bad person.

****, Peaches. You should get away from her... it sounds so dangerous. Who knows what other honeysuckle she'd do that you might not even take notice of? Please be careful and take care of yourself. Get away. :\

she is completely unaware, she really thinks that she is doing the best for me, and on some levels she is. I will never know if she did it on purpose, but it is the fact that this happened already three times, and twice in the last months. Either she really likes my bed to sew clothes on when I am away, either... Now she is completely sad because I am not talking to her, but I just can't have any more discussions.

I am so sorry about the puppy, I wish I could send you one

http://www.thepetcollective.tv/mini-horse-cam
I wish people would stop hurting you when you are already hurt...
No wonder the world is a bad place ((( hug )))

Peaches said:
she is completely unaware, she really thinks that she is doing the best for me, and on some levels she is. I will never know if she did it on purpose, but it is the fact that this happened already three times, and twice in the last months. Either she really likes my bed to sew clothes on when I am away, either... Now she is completely sad because I am not talking to her, but I just can't have any more discussions.

That's understandable, Peaches. You can't risk your life for her unawareness. If she can't be self-aware, then you're gonna be the one on tiptoes all the time.. that's no way to live. :\

Oh it was my rabbit... I wished it was a puppy but, no, just this little guy.. my rabbit. Thank you, though. I really hope things will look up for you soon. *hug*

ladyforsaken said:
Peaches said:

That's understandable, Peaches. You can't risk your life for her unawareness. If she can't be self-aware, then you're gonna be the one on tiptoes all the time.. that's no way to live. :\

Oh it was my rabbit... I wished it was a puppy but, no, just this little guy.. my rabbit. Thank you, though. I really hope things will look up for you soon. *hug*

well, it was just two pins, not a loaded gun :)

http://www.apl.tv/bunnies.htm

maybe next time they can give the bunny a shower and then give it to you? xxxxxx

There's no time to cry, happy, happy.Put it in your heart where tomorrow shines.

Latest posts

Back