What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
user 130057 said:
She-ra said:
Argh I have sand in my socks...this is going to drive me crazy until I can wash it off...

You been to the beach or something? If so, I'm jealous :p

No unfortunately nearly as nice, we took my friends little Jack Russell puppy to a nice park and I ended up in the sand pit *looks a bit sheepish* ;). I would have had the socks off if it was the beach. Hmmm you put a trip to the beach in my head now lol :p

It's not over yet. I'm managing, somehow. I hope i can get away with the mistakes i make during this period.

I'm sorry. I'm trying my very best.

She-ra said:
user 130057 said:
She-ra said:
Argh I have sand in my socks...this is going to drive me crazy until I can wash it off...

You been to the beach or something? If so, I'm jealous :p

No unfortunately nearly as nice, we took my friends little Jack Russell puppy to a nice park and I ended up in the sand pit *looks a bit sheepish* ;). I would have had the socks off if it was the beach. Hmmm you put a trip to the beach in my head now lol :p

Parks are nice too! I was on the beach last week. Although it was raining and blowing a bloody gale at the time. It was still nice. My dad's dog loved it.

I wonder if the boat to brazil is a scam... in any case, it was fair losing 60$ reservation for the dream

what a disappointment the Eurovision song contest 2015 tonight. geopolitical voting.:( better not participate anymore. this reflects once again how countries are seen. the musical criterion is insignificant. I hoped this would not happen yet again. Pity. :(

zero said:
what a disappointment the Eurovision song contest 2015 tonight. geopolitical voting.:( better not participate anymore. this reflects once again how countries are seen. the musical criterion is insignificant. I hoped this would not happen yet again. Pity. :(

People are plagued with it everywhere. I think they want to stay in small hole rather than seeing things on wide angle. Really disappointing to see things like that when we are globally reachable in this era within seconds. Guess few are still lagging courage to accept something new.

I know the things I need to do in order to be happier but I just decide to sit in my room instead watching netflix...

The way that low fat milk is processed is worse for you than regular, full fat milk. I'm sorry that you accepted 20 containers of it, but I won't be using it. And stop acting like I've never seen certain honeysuckle before. There's no food item that you could ever bring in here that I would ooh and aah over. I'd really appreciate it if you stopped believing that I grew up in a box with nothing but trash. You wouldn't believe the childhood I had, and it's safe to say you could never have provided your children with half of what my parents gave me and my brother.

zero said:

oh! who won? Now I have to check...
let me guess... Sweden? Ill go check now
sorry it disappointed you

I'm thinking of another night at my dead-end job. I gave up on looking for something else a few years ago, but was trying again, sending out resumes. Now, my family (mother in particular) doesn't want me to get another job, doesn't understand why I would want anything else, I have everything I need, etc. So they're serving as just another obstacle, on top of all the other ones, and I just don't know what to do. I feel despair, which I am trying to fight.

I'm buying a computer that has a few parts missing. I think having a hobby at this point is really important, so I really want to start getting into building computers and repair, that kind of thing.

I'm thinking of a scene from the movie "Citizen Kane" and of someone that I once knew.

In the movie, Charles Foster Kane's last word was "Rosebud" and various people are trying to find out what he was referring to.

BERNSTEIN
That Rosebud? Maybe some girl? There
were a lot of them back in the early
days, and -

THOMPSON
Not some girl he knew casually and
then remembered after fifty years,
on his death bed -

BERNSTEIN
You're pretty young, Mr. -
(remembers the name)
Mr. Thompson. A fellow will remember
things you wouldn't think he'd remember.
You take me. One day, back in 1896, I
was crossing over to Jersey on a ferry
and as we pulled out, there was another
ferry pulling in -
(slowly)
- and on it, there was a girl waiting
to get off. A white dress she had on
- and she was carrying a white pastrol
- and I only saw her for one second and
she didn't see me at all - but I'll bet
a month hasn't gone by since that I
haven't thought of that girl.
(triumphantly)
See what I mean?
(smiles)

Maybe I'm wondering what my "Rosebud" will be.

Yikes! Another dump incoming!!!!

Man, how much honeysuckle storage you have? Do you have unlimited supply of it? Makes me wonder what you eat to have that kind of infinite supply. Wait, do you have it for your all time meal? Could be.

*Washing with holy water again*

Glad I had some on my bag otherwise I would have to walk miles to get myself cleaned.

*sending big thanks to my "hero" well not hero "heroine" actually for providing clean holy water everytime who knows I might have become "The one" after getting tons of it from you*

On the serious note:- I'm still trying to find the original source of this regular supply, it can't be your own production. Either someone is feeding you Or...the worst, you're the one.

This is going to be one thinking day...

I'm thinking, I can't be the only one you are going on like this when you're this good on something like this, you must have tons of experiences. So, how many counts you have achieved so far? A dozen? May be more? I think somewhere around 1 dozen, you can't be that good, can you?

This week is going to be challenging. *breathes*

If I got through all that, I can get through this honeysuckle.

OTs are always cold as hell (what an oxymoron) like they wanna freeze you into an ice cube or something. My bladder can never stand that. Gotta remember not to drink too much.

Can't wait for this coming week to be over already.

Latest posts

Back