What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are going to be that offence about other people and their choices, it kinda makes sense why you have no friends or relationship. I bet you would not liked to be judged in the same regard.

TheRealCallie said:
She-ra said:
user 130057 said:
She-ra said:
user 130057 said:
I'm a bit like that too. Everything will be looking up and I'll be working towards something and then someone will come along and point out how far I still have to go and everything sort of disappears. In the end, I usually manage to pull myself around by convincing myself that they're an idiot and that my own opinion of myself is infinitely more important than whatever they're thinking.

Thanks I will try and give myself a talking to. The only problem is what they said feels true. Its ok oneday it won't be true. But for now it is a shame I am judged like that, when I think I have decentish personanilty.

Aye. Yers a luvvly lass and nee mistake. Dinnee let the numpties win.

Lmao ok now gets thee watching tha game, ya hairy numpty.

Punching them in the face works too :D But, that may not be for everyone :p

Ha yeah I did think of that one too :p

Okay, I was under the impression that there was a small box or bag of cookies and maybe one or two bananas. But now that I see there's more than half of a regular bag of cookies and one more banana, I'm left with the question of why you didn't correctly prepare the pudding. In the very least, about half of the pudding mix could have been left out. Because that soup with three banana slices and four cookies is worse than anything I've ever made. I'm not even going to get into why she keeps sending the mix here, as if I couldn't figure out how to make it? She doesn't need to think I'm stupid. I figure stuff out eventually, and I'll gladly take ten tries if it means I'll end up making things just as I want them.

Yes!!! Found it at last, found it found it found it found it. ****! took this long, May be I was missing the vision, a little late but it's never too late. Phew.

Continuation of thinking day...

Which one is more appropriate? Sharp and deceiving Or blunt and hurting? To be honest I don't like either of them. Must be some sort of middle ground, like union of two different entity and resulting product is far better than the original one. Like, True and comforting. But the ingredients are missing again. How to speak the truth when It hurt too much, and comforting How is it possible that something which is hurtful is comforting in any sense. ****! fogged mind again.

It is enocouraged to speak truth all the time but how do one adapt to it when speaking the truth can really kill someone? Would anyone do that? I'll lie when it comes to this. I'll bear the pain myself then letting anyone else have it. Enduring the pain, hehehe. Something I'm born with it in plenty. LOL, once there was a time when people actually asked me specifically "do you ever feel any pain?" And I simply smiled in return cause I can't make them understand and even If i try like I have tried before they won't understand it anyway. better bear it up than let people know it and let them make fun of it later on, yes, that is what I have gone through, First words of sympathy and comfort and later on...well, not worth mentioning.

I guess everyone of us here has gone through that stage, and some has faced it too many times. I wonder how they cope it...

Magalie said:
Great,that's great Fairy! Wish you all the best at the interview! :)

PenDragon said:
lonelyfairy said:
I can call... I can call... I can do it. I really can. >.<

Yes, you can do it!!! I hope this encouragement is not late this time.

ladyforsaken said:
lonelyfairy said:
I got time for job interview, omg!

Good luck, dear Fairy! Let us know how it went. :)

Thank you guys!! Need to wait for Wednesday. :)

I'm thinking that the heavy brain fog of the past few days is pissing me off. I wish I could detach my head and mail it to the manufacturer for repair or replacement.

OMFG! When I opened my eyes this morning, I didn't get immediately slammed into the wall with an anxiety attack! woo hoo! A rare occasion, and sweet.

when I like someone, they are usually creeps and liars - this radar that I have should make things easier, but in fact it makes them very very difficult...

Peaches said:
when I like someone, they are usually creeps and liars - this radar that I have should make things easier, but in fact it makes them very very difficult...

Is this only applicable to guys?

HoodedMonk said:
Peaches said:

Is this only applicable to guys?

I guess it's only applicable to romantic "liking" - but yes, in general when I feel an immoderate sympathy towards someone, then they are usually not a good person

lonelyfairy said:
Thank you guys!! Need to wait for Wednesday. :)

Wednesday, that sounds good, time to send more boost...

You can do it, Fairy ( wanted to scream but can't put caps here too much :p)
and
Best of luck (this is in screaming tone as well :D)

Peaches said:
I guess it's only applicable to romantic "liking" - but yes, in general when I feel an immoderate sympathy towards someone, then they are usually not a good person

I think it's your gut feeling or in other words what people say instinct. Very few people have that I guess you're one of the gifted ones. Or If I could put it in better words, you have the ability to see through people when it comes to romantic liking thing. but I don't think It's limited to only romantic ground, in other ground you see it too, don't you?

Latest posts

Back