What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's a strange type of person who's up with someone else at 12:30 AM troubleshooting Linux and laughing.

Fedora is now a gentleman OS. OH I SEE YOU HAVE KILLED X THAT MUST HAVE BEEN A MISTAKE HERE LET ME RESTART THAT FOR YOU.

PenDragon said:
lonelyfairy said:
Thank you guys!! Need to wait for Wednesday. :)

Wednesday, that sounds good, time to send more boost...

You can do it, Fairy ( wanted to scream but can't put caps here too much :p)
and
Best of luck (this is in screaming tone as well :D)

LOL, thank you!! Already nervous. >.<

Today is Tuesday, so much to do....

She-ra said:
I am a ******* idiot, can't stick to my own rules.

HEY! Don't talk to yourself that way! :club: :p

We all make mistakes and go against our own rules. Don't beat yourself up over it, just do better next time.

TheRealCallie said:
Today is Tuesday, so much to do....

She-ra said:
I am a ******* idiot, can't stick to my own rules.

HEY! Don't talk to yourself that way! :club: :p

We all make mistakes and go against our own rules. Don't beat yourself up over it, just do better next time.

Lol okay I get it. Best way to start a Tuesday with a clubbing from Callie :p

Today I will behave better, maybe.

Peaches said:
HoodedMonk said:
Peaches said:
when I like someone, they are usually creeps and liars - this radar that I have should make things easier, but in fact it makes them very very difficult...

Is this only applicable to guys?

I guess it's only applicable to romantic "liking" - but yes, in general when I feel an immoderate sympathy towards someone, then they are usually not a good person

Well then, better watch out for me. :shy:

zibafu said:
delivery company promises by 1pm... its now 2:48pm... where the f**K are you !!

The time you see on a tracking page is a rough estimate based on the best possible outcome. Most delivery companies will only guarantee to deliver between 8am - 7pm or so. You've basically got to set aside the entire day.

They're so inaccurate that I have stopped looking...

Sarcasm:- Sarcasm is "a sharp, bitter, or cutting expression or remark; a bitter gibe or taunt." Sarcasm may employ ambivalence, although sarcasm is not necessarily ironic. "The distinctive quality of sarcasm is present in the spoken word and manifested chiefly by vocal inflections". The sarcastic content of a statement will be dependent upon the context in which it appears

Borrowed from wikipedia and hey it's not stealing there was no one whom I can ask so I just picked it up.

Who would've thought that a gif of a snail would be so popular.

Note to self: post more images of mechanically enhanced Gastropoda.

OMFG! Day 2! When I opened my eyes this morning, I didn't get immediately slammed into the wall with an anxiety attack! Woo Hoo!

The time you see on a tracking page is a rough estimate based on the best possible outcome. Most delivery companies will only guarantee to deliver between 8am - 7pm or so. You've basically got to set aside the entire day.

[/quote]

lol dude, Ive had things delivered before, but when they text you telling you itll be there by 1pm, and you know the depot is only an hour away, its pretty frustrating looking out the window constantly for a further 3 hours :club:

zibafu said:
user 130057 said:

lol dude, Ive had things delivered before, but when they text you telling you itll be there by 1pm, and you know the depot is only an hour away, its pretty frustrating looking out the window constantly for a further 3 hours :club:

Oh yeah, I know it's frustrating, but they do it ALL the time. I turned off those text alerts as soon as I realised that they mean absolutely nothing. I just presume that if it arrives and I'm not in bed/the shower/the garden then I've won :)

He is so good-looking and accomplished, how can he be single? Does he have STDs? Is he a serial killer? or did he lose "it" in the war? Confused cross-dresser? Still in love with his high school crush? Fresh out of jail? Total loner? Lost 10 years of life playing online games? I *could* live with a couple of these issues

Hmm. Two vanilla cupcakes. There are times in my life when I think "I wish I had someone to share this with" - This is not one of those moments ;)

Peaches said:
He is so good-looking and accomplished, how can he be single? Does he have STDs? Is he a serial killer? or did he lose "it" in the war? Confused cross-dresser? Still in love with his high school crush? Fresh out of jail? Total loner? Lost 10 years of life playing online games? I *could* live with a couple of these issues

Hasn't found the right girl?

Some of us are kinda complicated you know.

Urgh people never fail to disappoint me. Promoting something that can seriously harm other people escpecially children, the people you are calling names are tying to help and in awareness save peoples lives. I wonder if you would think differently if someone you loved had been hurt that way. Consider yourself deleted cow.

Latest posts

Back