What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Raven22 said:
Of course you are on that list, Dragon. I know one person who isnt going on it!

Yay!!! I'm on the list. I'm not so obnoxious after all :D

I can't even ask about the situation. what do I do, what do I do, what do I do??? :( Shoudn't have pushed the limit that far now that mistake is looking even more bigger :(

that nice lady who used to give me lifts with her car passed away yesterday, funeral is tomorrow :(
and all though her chemo treatment she kept eating meat and drinking wine, in spite of her living in front of an institute for alternative therapies, it feels like some people just don't care about living

We didn't talk much in the last years, but I will miss her

MisunderstoodVacancy said:
If you concentrate really hard, can you make your poops come out shaped like bunnies?

That would take one flexible butthole. You could probably also sell this idea to Starburst.

I think I'm starting to break down. I literally did nothing all week and managed to injure myself in two different places. My upper inner thigh has a huge painful bump I can feel when I press on it and I hurt my clavicle somehow. I'm a complainer...

1. I can't believe I just read that. Yeah bloody right. Keep telling yourself that, keep fooling yourself. fresia you.

2. I really want to freakin punch you in the face.

3. And you.

4. I need to stop being so freakin angsty/pissy but I don't know how.

I didn't watch this show as a kid, and now that I'm 26, I think Kipper is so cute. What an adorable show.

You just want to pat yourself on the back for spending that much on something that really wasn't necessary. You could have put a steel plate over that honeysuckle... If it was going to be destroyed, then there was nothing stopping it. Period.

Latest posts

Back