What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
user 130057 said:
Did I used to come here to lift my spirits?

Yes, you did for yours and others as well, I can say that with pride, few times your posts really lifted my spirit.

And to add more, your advices are really **** good.

MissGuided said:
Thank you - it's sad that so many people need that high five, huh?

Indeed it is.
smiley-angry009.gif

I couldn't wait for the semester to be over and now that I'm on break I can't wait for my summer classes to start. I even ordered some new high lighters. When I'm sad buying school supplies makes me happy because I think "Yes! Now, I have the stuff I need to get good grades" It never works that way though... I've boughten over 30 pens and lost more than half xD

user 130057 said:
ladyforsaken said:
MissGuided said:

Indeed it is.
smiley-angry009.gif

You ladies scare me... that's why I try and stay on your good sides ;)

Me on the other hand, hehehehehe attracted to both sides :D and tilted a little to one side, not gonna tell which one :p

I'm weak and did what I wasn't suppose to... also anyone messaging me on my dating profile thing has to think i'm bipolar because i've disabled and reactivated my account 3 times this week. About to officially disable again. I'm not good at those sites.

Niave said:
I'm weak and did what I wasn't suppose to... also anyone messaging me on my dating profile thing has to think i'm bipolar because i've disabled and reactivated my account 3 times this week. About to officially disable again. I'm not good at those sites.

I'm thinking it's nice to see you here again.

I just hope that everything's okay. I really hope it's not something bad. You gotta be okay. :\

user 130057 said:
ladyforsaken said:
MissGuided said:

Indeed it is.
smiley-angry009.gif

You ladies scare me... that's why I try and stay on your good sides ;)

user 130057... beware the stick, hammer and the club. But even if you got on our bad sides, you know we could never hurt you.
emoticon-0116-evilgrin.gif

Niave said:

Everyone is weak and everyone make mistake, don't beat yourself over it. What you do now means the most, stand up and hold your head high. I know easier said than done but that's the only way I know. Learn from mistakes and try not to repeat them.

Seriously wish there was another area you could sit and be creepy at. That's another reason why. Because I really don't feel comfortable with that.

Latest posts

Back