What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the jungle, the mighty jungle... You know, I've never been a big fan of the Lion King, but since I've watched that video on things in Disney films that don't make sense, I want to see it again.

Sometimes it's so hard to feel annoyed with my nephew, especially after he brings down those heavy blinds-sort-of-thing by the doorway of my room (itchy hands) when he just knows how to crack me up immediately. Such a weirdo he is, in many good ways. Well, it does take one to know one.

How did you burn it? It's a steamed bun for goodness' sake. How do you burn something that's steamed? It's only frozen. All you have to do is reheat it in the microwave.

The future in this place and company is looking grimmer by the second. As much as I would prefer consistency, I know that's exactly what I'll never get here. The latest developments simply scream for backup plans...after all, my health and sanity is rather dear to me.

I need permanent bludgeoning of my back.

That nap was nice, I really hate wasting my time with sleep or naps. But... I do feel slightly better after it. What's up with these types of headaches lately. Hmm.

So, let me get this straight, it's OK for you to consolidate two of my orders and send them in one box, but if I want to return the items I have to send them to you separately? Tut, tut, Amazon...

Something wrong with this picture. That is the third time in the last two weeks people have assumed you are my boyfriend, no one has ever said that in the last five years of being friends. Why? yesterday I asked that acquintance and she said it was the way he looked at me, body language and spoke to me. I can understand maybe me giving something away but I have tried incredibly hard to swallow it and even just distance myself a bit gently, but since you choose her you have become closer to me and confiding in me more. I don't know what to do, you are my friend, but she is my best friend and that is most important thing, I don't want to start avoiding you. I am so dumb at this.

Latest posts

Back