What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The less time I spend pining about the guys who don't really like me, the higher my chances of finding someone who actually wants me - I have to burn this inside my brain and believe it

Really!!! I thought you were seeking it, how come It fell off the window on It's own? lol. You can fool yourself but you can't fool me. :) :D :p

Peaches said:
ladyforsaken said:
I feel like dancing lazily. If that even makes any sense.

very much - I hope you did

Haha.. I ended up being too lazy to even try. I blame it on day naps. They always make me feel so sluggish, another reason why I do not like naps.

TheSkaFish said:
nevermind. typing out my frustrations only makes me re-live them over and over.

Sometimes I end up being like this, type stuff out and then not even post. I totally get the feeling, it's why I try to find distractions where I can just so I don't re-live bad memories in my head. Besides, we're the ones in control of our own frustrations. Hope things get better with time for you.

EveWasFramed said:
VanillaCreme said:
EveWasFramed said:
One to six months. :(

You alright

My mom.

Oh Evey, I'm so sorry to read this. :(

*warm hugs*

I wish all the strength and patience for you and your loved ones, especially for your mother. I hope that there will be some peace throughout these difficult times at the very least. :\

ladyforsaken said:
TheSkaFish said:
nevermind. typing out my frustrations only makes me re-live them over and over.

Sometimes I end up being like this, type stuff out and then not even post. I totally get the feeling, it's why I try to find distractions where I can just so I don't re-live bad memories in my head. Besides, we're the ones in control of our own frustrations. Hope things get better with time for you.

Yeah. I would have just deleted it if that was an option, but I just decided to edit it out instead. I've had a few check-swing posts too where I type stuff, then ask, is this really going to do anything? No, it's not. And I don't post.

I realized later that complaining isn't helping and in this particular case, it was perpetuating a mindset that I have been trying to get rid of - the idea that I, or my family, just can't make money because we're not people who make money. But I know better than that, I've known better for a while now. It's not just some curse. It's because I'm not doing my best.

Thanks for wishing things get better for me as always. I appreciate it.

I am thinking people in the Western World think very strangely.
Different yet not different.
Obey.
Do not question.
Follow the rules.
If one does not understand the rules,and can not ask questions, how is it possible to follow the rules?
I feel very confused.:(

This is so freaking frustrating.

And maybe I don't want you to understand. Cos it's not like you would give much of a honeysuckle after knowing all that information anyway. I wish you'd stop asking me these questions. It's only frustrating me even more when you pass off remarks that just show how ignorant you are about everything in general. Ugh..

When yesterday can be promising and today not so much. Cause what you had hoped for did not come to fruition. Another lonely day becomes too much.

Latest posts

Back