What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm barely creative enough for absolute bullshit lately.

On a ranting side note...why do these people have to be so present? You eat loudly, talk loudly, walk loudly, breathe loudly...every single of your moves is meant to direct attention at you. Why can't you just be quiet?

I'm thinking...maybe i should check the shower heads switched bk to taps next time b4 I turn the tap on.... Brrrrr that was cold. Only supposed to be rinsing the bath out lol

Purrplehaze said:
I'm thinking...maybe i should check the shower heads switched bk to taps next time b4 I turn the tap on.... Brrrrr that was cold. Only supposed to be rinsing the bath out lol

Haha that made me chuckle lol

Oooowww eaten toooo much, but it was oh so good.

She-ra said:
Purrplehaze said:

Mmmm wot u ad hun?

Purrplehaze said:
She-ra said:
Purrplehaze said:

Mmmm wot u ad hun?

Tooo much lol, Poppodom, Naan, Rice and Chicken with potatoes and mushrooms gorgeous

I shouldn't have missed class today... but I hate having to cough in a quite classroom.

I really wish I had my own space where I could close the door and be by myself. I don't have my own room, and my computer is in the basement where I am barged in on every 5 minutes it seems. As such, I have to look busy all the time. Ever so often it helps to just sit in my chair and go blank and try to just let everything "settle", to try to calm down a bit. But if my parents saw me just sitting and meditating, there would be questions of "why aren't you looking for a job?!?!?"

Because if I am being stressed out 100% of the time, I'm going to go insane.

I don't smoke marijuana anymore, and we don't have any beer or spirits (parents don't drink), so meditation is how I clear my mind. Unfortunately, it looks like I'm doing nothing when in fact I'm trying to let these knots of stress untangle so I can think clearly.

Go home and wear your "armor", Boy. You gonna need it this time. Or maybe you can do your usual, you know that thing what we talked about earlier, hehehe.

Rosebolt said:
PenDragon said:
Hey, wasn't there somewhere written on wall Sharing is caring?

But what if i don't care?

Then, I will make you care until you share :D

zibafu said:
PenDragon said:
Hey, wasn't there somewhere written on wall Sharing is caring?

depends what is being shared, I mean, I dont think anyone would care for me to share this cold I have :p
Cold, Man! I could share anything with you, hot, cold, humidity, stupidity, intelligence, humor, rumor, just about anything except one thing that thing I don't share with anyone.

It's too early...it's going to be a looong day, I hope it is a bit cooler at work today, the heat in that place tires me out.

Latest posts

Back