What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gabriel20 said:
*Hugs* Lonelyfairy.

Aw, thank you.

tumblr_miboiso09I1rtxevvo1_400.gif

That if it's cleaner after I cook, and that if I have to clean before cooking, and clean before cleaning... I can safely say that you keep house like a pig. It's like I have toddlers here who sling sauce and trash around. I'm pretty sure a child would be a bit cleaner than that though.

HoodedMonk said:
I am not sure why i bother to help people if all they do is get mad at me

You help them because you are the better person HM. If they get mad at you they can't see the help you are giving. Give yourself a break, you have a good spirit. I sense that about you. Be happy that you tried to help and don't let their reaction taint you.. Bright Blessings ^.^

Hmm, not only was that observation unsolicited and woefully inaccurate, you threw it at me when I was in a moment of openness and vulnerability. So basically you've revealed your true feelings about me and destroyed our relationship with one careless comment. Kudos... don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Arachne said:
HoodedMonk said:
I am not sure why i bother to help people if all they do is get mad at me

You help them because you are the better person HM. If they get mad at you they can't see the help you are giving. Give yourself a break, you have a good spirit. I sense that about you. Be happy that you tried to help and don't let their reaction taint you.. Bright Blessings ^.^

That goes double for me. You have shown your good spirit around here many times. Don't let them drag you down to their level. Like Arachne said you could always just take a break, and help yourself until you are ready and feel like helping others again. Keep hanging in there, Monk.

I'm thinking that I'm somehow happy for finding this forum while I was googling loneliness and forever alone :)

Meh...it's just like propaganda. The party that publicly proclaims their "victories" the loudest is usually scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Nely Lo said:
I'm thinking that I'm somehow happy for finding this forum while I was googling loneliness and forever alone :)

Hello Nely Lo and welcome to the forum!:)

I wanted to rant about why life is always so god **** challenging all the time but I realise there is no point. It's not going to get me out of this hellhole that's been built to surround me my entire life. I'm just so tired. I wish I could blow out the candle light for good, sometimes.

lifestream said:
ladyforsaken said:
lifestream said:
Wonder where I'll be in six months.

I tend to wonder this a lot too.

Thanks, that made me smile. :)

Oh, that's good. Glad to be able to make someone smile.
I do hope that you'll be in a good and well-deserving place in six months. Best of luck. :)

Latest posts

Back