What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

gabriel20 said:
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

I have heard about Wolf in sheep's clothing but I have no idea who can be in Duck's clothing, Must be chicken or something. :D

Betray my principles and run the very real risk of coming away hurt and angry, or stick to them and burn the last few splinters of the bridges connecting me to my family. And here I was hoping for a nice lazy Sunday, free of these kinds of ridiculous conundrums. :/

I should've known this to be a whole lot of fuss about nothing. Folks always blow everything out of proportion, twist it around a little and add their personal note of insecurity till the story suits their narrow view. Keep living the pipe dream...at least I'm not the only one who sees how messed up this is.

lifestream said:
Betray my principles and run the very real risk of coming away hurt and angry, or stick to them and burn the last few splinters of the bridges connecting me to my family. And here I was hoping for a nice lazy Sunday, free of these kinds of ridiculous conundrums. :/

Family is family...but also unlikely to change. No amount of family bond is worth betraying yourself, cause in the end it's your life and you're the one who's gonna have to live with it. So if you have the chance to escape toxicity, you should take it.

Rodent said:
Family is family...but also unlikely to change. No amount of family bond is worth betraying yourself, cause in the end it's your life and you're the one who's gonna have to live with it. So if you have the chance to escape toxicity, you should take it.

Thanks, Rodent. An apt and insightful observation, as always. :)

lifestream said:
Rodent said:

Thanks, Rodent. An apt and insightful observation, as always. :)

Glad to be of service, lifestream...and good luck out there.

I really need to clean the car out before it goes in tomorrow. I like it going to the garage it makes me walk more.

I wonder what time you will be here. You said MORNING, but that's unlikely.

She-ra said:
I really need to clean the car out before it goes in tomorrow. I like it going to the garage it makes me walk more.

I'm sitting here reading this, trying to figure out why the hell you need your car to lean....
Then I finished the sentence and figured it out.

See, this is why I need COFFEE and CAFFEINE. :club:

A few minutes til I break the fast. Such very thirsty. Should have realized I'd be walking all day. Half a litre of water isn't enough to go on while fasting in this heat. Only 2.5 more hours and then I'll be done for the day. Must stay awake. Stop messing with your sleep cycle dumstoop.

TheRealCallie said:
I wonder what time you will be here. You said MORNING, but that's unlikely.

Yep, I was right.....

Also, let me just repeat a previous (chat) rant....4 to 6 ******* weeks for me to get my child support after he calls his info in????? That is so beyond ******* ridiculous, I don't even have words.....GIVE ME MY ******* MONEY! :CLUB:

Latest posts

Back