What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate it when people make a lot of noise around home, always banging and clanging things, slamming things, loud, sudden noises. It causes me so much anxiety. I want to just sit and be by myself and get composed, but I always feel like I'm going to get barged in on and nagged the hell out of me. It makes me really irritable. I just want to relax and work this tension out.

TheSkaFish said:
I hate it when people make a lot of noise around home, always banging and clanging things, slamming things, loud, sudden noises. It causes me so much anxiety. I want to just sit and be by myself and get composed, but I always feel like I'm going to get barged in on and nagged the hell out of me. It makes me really irritable. I just want to relax and work this tension out.

I will borrow this noise. My children are gone to my ex's and it is too quiet. Pretty please :D

AmytheTemperamental said:
TheSkaFish said:

I will borrow this noise. My children are gone to my ex's and it is too quiet. Pretty please :D

I'll just send you my kids and all will be right :D

AmytheTemperamental said:
TheSkaFish said:

One catastrophic crescendo, all yours for free!

Well, that's it. It's over.

No more Top Gear as we all know and love.

Can't wait for their new show though.

Didn't drink any water! Again! Crap.. 48 hours on just that. I'm a fool and a half.

I'm pretty sick of being lied to. Either you talk some honest honeysuckle, or you don't say anything at all. Some people are just all talk but they act otherwise down the road. They don't want to be hurt but truth is, that's what they do to others. This is pretty much why I'm done with making connections with people. Don't pretend to care when you really don't. Don't act all mighty when you're just making a fool out of yourself. Reflect on your actions and look at yourself in the mirror. And it's not all and always about you.

Don't talk to me, Don't touch me, Don't care for me, Don't love me.

What the hell!!!

What exactly you want from me then????

I'm cluless.

PenDragon said:

What the hell!!!

I'm cluless.

Well, I can't touch you but I do care for you and talk to you. :) Is that okay with you?

Aisha make sure you are looking after yourself :)

Hoodedmonk, Ladyf, PD ((((Hugs))))

I wish I had got closure, for me. Now I know the truth you didn't are about me at all I was just a time filler, but still I have missed the person I thought you were.

sanguineRose said:
PenDragon said:

What the hell!!!

I'm cluless.

Well, I can't touch you but I do care for you and talk to you. :) Is that okay with you?

Of course you can touch me, here, touch me touch me...
*offers my hand in friendly manner*

hehe, I hope you're not disgusted by straighforwardness :D

It's wonderful how profitable a mere 10 minute coffee break can be after exchanging GBP for CAD. :D

Back to school studies now. Byeeeeeeee

Latest posts

Back