What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do people talk to you when you don't want to be spoken to but when you want to talk or need someone to talk to they are never there?

It's ******* irritating.

HoodedMonk said:
Why do people talk to you when you don't want to be spoken to but when you want to talk or need someone to talk to they are never there?

It's ******* irritating.

Just chronic bad luck, I guess :/

Should I trust her or just keep it superficial? She's being really sweet but i'm just scared it will all backfire and i'll end up hurt.

ladyforsaken said:
Alana said:
I wish I had someone to talk to.

I hope you'll be able to find someone to talk to. I'm here if you ever feel like you want to, just shoot me a PM anytime.

Thanks LadyF. *hug* I'd be happy to talk to you anytime regardless but I'm sure you have a bunch of people trying to talk to you and I don't want to put any more strain on you.

Someone did talk to me today though. I feel so grateful. Even the conversation itself was just what I needed. :)

No, don't start explaining what I was doing. I'm not explaining honeysuckle to him. He's a grown man. If he didn't want to make himself something to eat, I don't give a fresia. He's not a two year old that depends on someone to fix him a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. fresia it. He acts like I was at a buffet all day and then refused to make anything. I didn't eat anything all day either, but you don't see me complain. If he doesn't want to grow the fresia up, that's on him. I'm not here to raise him.

VanillaCreme said:
No, don't start explaining what I was doing. I'm not explaining honeysuckle to him. He's a grown man. If he didn't want to make himself something to eat, I don't give a fresia. He's not a two year old that depends on someone to fix him a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. fresia it. He acts like I was at a buffet all day and then refused to make anything. I didn't eat anything all day either, but you don't see me complain. If he doesn't want to grow the fresia up, that's on him. I'm not here to raise him.

*slow clap*

im thinking shes gonna reject my baldheaded sscrawny ass for that spikey haired earring wearing *********.

Alana said:
ladyforsaken said:
Alana said:
I wish I had someone to talk to.

I hope you'll be able to find someone to talk to. I'm here if you ever feel like you want to, just shoot me a PM anytime.

Thanks LadyF. *hug* I'd be happy to talk to you anytime regardless but I'm sure you have a bunch of people trying to talk to you and I don't want to put any more strain on you.

Someone did talk to me today though. I feel so grateful. Even the conversation itself was just what I needed. :)

Glad you got someone to talk to you. :)

And thanks, Alana. But really, not that many people talk to me and even if there were, it'd still always be a pleasure talking to you.

Cataplasme said:
Oh man. Now, I have a conjunctivitis. I don't want to go to the doctor...

****, that sounds really uncomfortable. I hope you'll find something to help with it, even if you're not going to the doctor. Get well soon!

Latest posts

Back