What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zibafu said:
PenDragon said:
I wonder what kind of dream I will have tonight. Not those mysterious one I hope or those filled will puzzle, I've been solving enough puzzle to last life time, for a change why not give me a dream about my dreams. Haven't seen those since I was a kid, I won't mind waking up with smile rather than waking up a ill favoured look and confused and clueless.

****, I dont normally remember dreams, but I had one a couple of nights ago, my parrot escaped into the garden, and flew around before crashing into a fence and his beak snapped clean off...

suffice to say I woke up with a start and couldnt get back to sleep afterwards :club:

I'm glad I dont normally remember dreams haha

I remember dreams, not everyone of them but most of them. Sometimes It's curse and sometimes it's blessing when you can't forget anything. I'm thinking what It feels like not to remember any dream at all.

Zibafu, what does it feel like to wake without remembering anything at all about dreams?

Watching this show makes me realize how intrusive cops can be. She didn't need to answer all that. You're a cop. Not a ******* divorce lawyer.

They are gone, at last.
I hope this headachewill fade away now.. Not likely though.

Peaches said:
I just talk too much... exist too much, really, nobody cares for my opinion, shut up

Talk to me :D I'd care if you choose literature as a subject

I have blisters, but the ******* garden is weeded :club:
Tomorrow is school orientation. YAY!!!!!!! Please take my kids for 7 hours a day again.... PLEASE!!!!!

Rainbows said:
Applying to NYU. I need recommondation letters, well.. never mind then.

New York University?

I'm thinking about something I saw on the Internet today, and when I saw it I immediately thought of the forums. I didn't know about this clever little acronym before, but lately I have been trying to do this more with my posts, trying to be more conscious of what I say. I could stand to do better, of course, but I'm trying and I feel that maybe this would do some good around here.

Anyway:

Think before you speak:

T: is it True?

H: is it Helpful?

I: is it Inspiring?

N: is it Needed?

K: is it Kind?

I try, but I'm just not made to operate in groups.

I'll never belong anywhere. I've mostly made my peace with it, but it still makes me sad sometimes.

TheSkaFish said:
Think before you speak:

T: is it True?

H: is it Helpful?

I: is it Inspiring?

N: is it Needed?

K: is it Kind?

Good one. I have trouble with "Inspiring", it's not my forte.

Solivagant said:

I'll never belong anywhere. I've mostly made my peace with it, but it still makes me sad sometimes.

I feel the same really. I used to feel like I belonged here at ALL, but now I am not so sure.

It's a sort of alienated feeling of displacement that you don't belong anywhere and…sort of existential at the same time.

At least this is how I experience it.

Peaches said:
I just talk too much... exist too much, really, nobody cares for my opinion, shut up

You are never too much, Peaches.. never. I always value your opinion.

Solivagant said:

I often feel this way too. I've made peace with it.. fortunately it doesn't make me sad anymore.

My mistake in making cookies turned out to be really good. I really like those. Soft and fluffy. I'm going to make those again.

Latest posts

Back