What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
guys are weird, they think only because one doesn't have a ring on her finger that she is desperate and ready for the taking

PenDragon said:
Zibafu, what does it feel like to wake without remembering anything at all about dreams?

Fine, its not like we wake up and just think about 8 hours of blackness, last thing I remember is being in bed before I am asleep, I don't feel like I have missed anything.

Peaches said:
guys are weird, they think only because one doesn't have a ring on her finger that she is desperate and ready for the taking

o.0

Dont stereotype all men :eek:

:club:

Alana said:
This is great. Thank you for sharing it. :)

No problem. I didn't make it up myself, but I'm glad you like it.

Solivagant said:
Good one. I have trouble with "Inspiring", it's not my forte.

Thanks. I just think that any of those criteria are good points to consider before posting - it's something I've tried to do to reduce the amount and severity of my negative posts. One thing I've tried is to post more positively in hopes that it will not only be helpful to others, but also helpful to changing my own mindset from mostly negative to mostly positive.

It's okay though, if you don't always feel inspiring. Maybe you will feel inspired one day.

Solivagant said:
I'll never belong anywhere. I've mostly made my peace with it, but it still makes me sad sometimes.

I hear you there too. I've always had trouble there figuring out just where I belong, in terms of jobs, interests, subcultures, and so on...no one thing or place ever felt like home. I like little bits of this and that, I try not to limit myself but it also makes it hard to find anyone else who sees things as I do.

HoodedMonk said:
I feel the same really. I used to feel like I belonged here at ALL, but now I am not so sure.

It's a sort of alienated feeling of displacement that you don't belong anywhere and…sort of existential at the same time.

At least this is how I experience it.

Oh Monk. You belong. Much like LadyF, you also have a way of making others feel better and I've always felt that you too are a positive force on the site. And I like the way you write. You have a great poetic voice. Please don't disappear. :)

Alana said:
I'm really liking your posts lately, by the way. Whatever you're doing, keep doing it!

Thank you. But I don't want to deceive you, or anyone else for that matter. I'm not all fun and sunshine. I have some problems of my own.

I was very negative and angry last year. But it was affecting me off of the forum as well. And there were some people that I did not want to show my negative, angry side to. I have been trying to reduce the number and severity of my angry outbursts on here. I don't know if I can get it down to zero, but I have reduced it somewhat. It is embarrassing and there are people here that I don't want to disappoint or lose as friends. And when I do feel that some things are getting to me as they still sometimes do, I have been trying to rephrase my feelings so as to avoid the worst parts, or to focus on different aspects of the problem that don't dredge out the nastiest feelings. I just try not to focus on my problems all the time, and posting positive things like that helps keep me in balance.

Was that bee just up my pants leg? I felt a funny tickling in there a minute ago but I thought it was the fabric...

Tealeaf said:
Was that bee just up my pants leg? I felt a funny tickling in there a minute ago but I thought it was the fabric...

I got stung that way once. Do not scratch the funny tickling!

Solivagant said:
Tealeaf said:

I'm glad I didn't.

I've never been stung by bees or wasps, though, and I used to catch them as a kid because I thought they were fascinating. Sometimes I'd lay out soda or sugar water in bottle caps to attract them so I could observe.

Tealeaf said:
Solivagant said:
Tealeaf said:

I'm glad I didn't.

I've never been stung by bees or wasps, though, and I used to catch them as a kid because I thought they were fascinating. Sometimes I'd lay out soda or sugar water in bottle caps to attract them so I could observe.

You're lucky! I sat on a wasp once - OWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!!

Latest posts

Back