What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I m thinking how did my Sunday got over so soon :( Its already evening. AARGH

Sanal said:
I m thinking how did my Sunday got over so soon :( Its already evening. AARGH

If it makes you feel any better, it's still Sunday morning in my neck of the woods. :D

I'm I took a break from working for the last week of University holidays. Mostly because now I can stay up this late for the whole of this week.. LOL! :p

lol, there might be something wrong with the rubber thing that makes the door close.

I'm thinking why is the sound on all Michael Jackson cd's so quiet? even the later remastered special editions. I want it as loud as my heavy metal music, and to possibly blow up my speakers :D

I m thinking of getting an external hard disk to back up my pc :S

I feel as though I'm right on the cusp of something. Be it good or bad I can't yet tell.

Stupid country music honeysuckle bullfucking **** honeysuckle makes me cry :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I should sleep but I want food but I wanna sleep oh nice comfy bed but yummy foods but I can't be bothered to make anything though idk sleep would be good especially since it's 4:35 AM I like Badger Balm lip balm it tastes of ginger and I can't get enough of it I think I'm hyper even though I'm tired is that even possible and I think Joe should call her cos cake is goooood

Latest posts

Back