What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I m thinking why do people die? and why do they die right after they talk to me which is really very unusual of them to talk to me like that.

I am thinking of the "Fabulous Self-Esteem" e-book by Amy Twain that I have read. It made me realized something about myself. It's really uplifting. I'm so glad I have that e-book now because I learned so many thing about myself and towards other people in how to deal life as it really is.

i'm thinking wow
that freshman orientation was overwhelming, it took like five hours to sign up for classes
food was expensive, the seminars were boring

but phew i made it back in once piece
which is very good considering having to drive on the interstate home during a torrential downpour

eh and of course all the statistics talk of scare yourself shitless rape seminar :O

but I had an okay time

and i was glad that i was able to go down and stay there by myself without having any problems, it made me feel a lot more independant, it was a little unnerving, being by myself in a differnt area where i didn't know anyone

but fortunately the adults were very helpful i was able to get a map and a list of restraunts downtown where i could get some food,
so i was able to find a subway and a nutrismoothie on campus

and i there were people that told me where the cam buses would take me

so i was able to find where we signed up for classes and the dorm i was staying in for the nights,

so i was able to avoid any kind of stress provoked mental break down
yay

i think i succeeded in appearing to be a normal human being and i got to chat with some other normal people and some cool people at least on the first day, the second day i'm pretty sure i looked like a zombie due to lack of sleep

then we finally got to do some fun stuff at night and i played volleyball for 2 hours stright

and needless to say i'm still recovering from that
Jesus Christ volleyball players are tough, that ball hurts soo much

so ya i talked to my student advisor and i told him i was really interested in the environment, and science, but i'm not very strong in math and chem

so he recommenced that i major in geography

i don't really know much about majoring in geography, does anyone here know much about it?

because i told him when i think of geography i just think of maths and crap, (although i am pretty good at finding countries on the amp)

he said there was a lot more to it
so i've been googling geography majors and it looks like i might be able to do some cool stuff like ii guess meteorology and like oceanography is kinda involved, which i makes me glad because i took some classes on that my freshman year in high school and i did pretty well in it and i enjoyed it.

of course i haven't been able to see the course requirements

which makes me a little nervous even though i still have like7 more semesters left to

picking and choosing the classes, and being able to actually get the classes you wanted was so ver tedious

it feel weird because my major is going to involve science, that i really like and really want to study, but i was unable to take any science classes
so i don't know it's all very strange

but the group leader was pushing CIC or courses in common which i guess is good to meet people

wait i just remembered i'll be taking some kind of exploarations in math science and computing

eww math and computing nasty

i talked to someone who said it should more fun than like a hard math class oh god i hope so

(it's required for my housing, i don't want to be kicked out of my residence hall or i'll be homeless)

my cic is interpretaions of literature, and social psychology

so ya about all this you can tell i'm scared shitless at the thought of failing at college

becuase ya it's very iportant

and i feel like if i don't do this well i'll be skrewed for the for the rest of my life

* tries to suppres urge to hyperventalate*

i mean so many questions

can i handle the course load and work

will i able to be able remember my schedule,

can i do the laundry without ruining my clothes or the machines ( or room)

and am i mature enough to be a college student despite the fact that about 20 minutes ago i was doing that stupid thing little kids do ,where you're listening to music and you make your teddybear dance, and it's real cute

*facepalms*
god i am such a child
and a sleepy child thanks for listening to my qualms everybody

:)

in thinking I should change jobs. I want something that has some meaning. I wanna work with dogs somehow. not a vet tho. something else. even just working at a kennel or something. dogs calm me down.

now I deliver packages around the city. so much yelling and angry ******* everywhere. I don't like this job at all

I m again thinking that how could evfan be thinking so many things at the same time:p

I'm thinking... Hurry up and get your butt here Chris! I'm starving!
My ankle still hurts.. I think I should get it checked..
Hair cut? Maybe...
I might need paint and brushes..
I want butterfingers...
Theres something I'm forgeting to do but I cant figure out what it it.. and its killing me!
and a whole bunch of other rannndddomm stuff.

Okay, what I really mean is ....I'm not into pyscho bitches anymore :p

Or i"m not ready for a relationship yet...becuase I really, really wanted
to tell the crazy ***** to shut the fresia up...becuase she gave me a fucken
headache. And why in the fresia do I still manage to have these crazy bitches
in my life oneway or the other?

Ugh.. I hate dreams and movies.. they get my hopes up but they're not even real in the end. Ahhhhhhh!

I ate a whole medium pizza.. which is alot to me.. now I'm hungry again.....

Latest posts

Back