What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nyktimos said:
Thankyou Oceanmist. Cracker is also very kitten-like. He has bladder problems which nearly killed him years ago, but we've got them under control with a special diet. If I'm honest, I never expected him to be a long lived cat. But he seems so happy and affectionate still, so I'll pay anything to solve whatever this problem is so long as he's not suffering.

Words of a true cat lover :) How did it go Nyktimos? Is Cracker ok? I really hope he is.

Punisher said:
[INSERT EVERY SINGLE SWEAR WORD IMAGINABLE] !!!

Here's a selection

Hope you're feeling better though. *Hugs*

Oceanmist23 said:
Nyktimos said:
Thankyou Oceanmist. Cracker is also very kitten-like. He has bladder problems which nearly killed him years ago, but we've got them under control with a special diet. If I'm honest, I never expected him to be a long lived cat. But he seems so happy and affectionate still, so I'll pay anything to solve whatever this problem is so long as he's not suffering.

Words of a true cat lover :) How did it go Nyktimos? Is Cracker ok? I really hope he is.

We're picking him up today and keeping him home for a couple of days. They've managed to rule out some things, and got him eating a little, but they still don't know what the problem is. There will be more tests done later in the week, probably. Thankyou all for your support. It makes a big difference.

Nyktimos said:
We're picking him up today and keeping him home for a couple of days. They've managed to rule out some things, and got him eating a little, but they still don't know what the problem is. There will be more tests done later in the week, probably. Thankyou all for your support. It makes a big difference.

Thank you for the update, and keep them coming :) All the best.

*Hugs to both of you* :)

Punisher said:
oooh, again. Lots of '(un) smilies with a cup of tea and a mobile phone' word :p

Thanks *klemmer* back :D

Lol yeah plenty of
Cup.png
Unhappy.png
Telephone.png
words there :p

Yw :D

SO forum upgrade is starting now lol :p and my post just before that :p

Sanal said:
So the cat is okay yeah?

We're still not sure. We've got to see how the next couple of days goes. He seems better than he was, but that's probably because they pumped fluids into him. Poor little sod. He's been through a lot the last few years.

My avatar's gone all wee!:D

WTF is going on??
My mood is awful, my sight is acting all weird, my head is a mess, my memory sucks, my concentration is a joke, I'm freezing, I suddenly have acne from hell, I'm itching on my shoulders and back and chest and neck and face wtf is this?? Argh why can't my hormones just stabilize themselves?!!

I HATE CONTRACEPTIVE PILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!! ******* PIECE OF honeysuckle PILLS MESSING UP WOMEN'S HORMONES LIKE HELL!!!!! IT'S BEEN 10 MONTHS SINCE I QUIT, WTF??!! fresia BAYER SCHERING, I'D ******* NUKE THEM IF I COULD!!!! IT'S ALL ABOUT MONEY! MONEY MONEY MONEY! TO HELL WITH WHAT HAPPENS TO PEOPLE AS LONG AS THE COMPANY MAKES MONEY.... EVIL CORRUPT GREEDY MOTHER *******... I HOPE THEY ALL DIE THE MOST PAINFUL DEATH IMAGINABLE!!!

evanescencefan91 said:
*hugs oceanmist*

i'm sorry you're not feeling well
i hope you get better

Thank you Evfan, you're so sweet *hugs evfan back*

I feel really crap :( I should just go to bed and sleep for 12 hours...

I dont know.. Meh.. I have to get up early tmrw but I cant sleeep!
My ankle still hurts!! GET BETTER NOW!

thank-you withnail & i for entertaining me and for sending me into a deeper state of solumn thought. My head is now filled with a multitude of questions i have no answer for, a gap that feels like a chasm and i dont quite feel myself. ive become self reflective and its not good. my god whats happening to me am i losing my mind, my grip on reality i dont know. time for sleep i think sorry for the random ramble maybe i will explain myself better soon

Latest posts

Back