What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1122 said:
This is seriously killing me. ARGGGHHHH.

It's the gourmet food, isn't it. Or is it the greasy food...

Veruca said:
Solivagant said:
ladyforsaken said:
Veruca said:
I miss the way the forum used to be.

Me too, eh.

What do you miss? =]

Lady...right? =)

Well, back then it felt like a big family. People were lonely and sad but everyone was polite and kind and supportive. We all tried to help each other instead of pointing out flaws or how we went wrong. Well, most people were anyway. We always had the black sheep, but even the black sheep either left or got sucked into the family.

At least this is how I felt =)

I totally know what you're talking about, Veruca.

For me, I guess it's pretty much what Veruca said. The atmosphere was also different, the feels around the forum. The people too.. some I've lost touch with.

Solivagant said:
Rosebolt said:
About two years ago.

Oh, that was about when I joined. Guess I missed it. Or ruined it, lol.

You definitely did not ruin it. :)

What ruined it was that a lot of people from the time is no longer around the forum, left or just became inactive. I keep in touch with one or two off the forum, so it's something at least. Like Veruca! But she's back again now so that's great.

Come on, summer...I know we don't like each other much, but you could've stayed a tad longer. Just so I don't need to eat my remaining popsicles while we barely got 15°C here.

Thank God I escaped from that pickle. I don't like pickles. I'm sleepy, but I don't want to sleep. Ugh. I'm just going to whine and female dog for a bit. Maybe sulk and let the inner 3 year old out for a minute.

Aisha said:
Thank God I escaped from that pickle. I don't like pickles. I'm sleepy, but I don't want to sleep. Ugh. I'm just going to whine and female dog for a bit. Maybe sulk and let the inner 3 year old out for a minute.

Bread and butter? Dill? Sweet? Garlic? We need to know what kind of pickle this was that you escaped from :club:

TheRealCallie said:
Aisha said:

Bread and butter? Dill? Sweet? Garlic? We need to know what kind of pickle this was that you escaped from :club:

It tasted a lot like a money pickle, except there was no money in it. :|

Aisha said:
TheRealCallie said:
Aisha said:

It tasted a lot like a money pickle, except there was no money in it. :|

The money tree probably wasn't ready to harvest yet, so they had to leave it out. :(

I was looking at old photo's at my Mam's earlier today and she said I was very sullen in photographs. I would never smile.
So even back then when I was 2 or 3 I had my famous frown.
And yet people say I frown because I am not happy deep down.
Which is kind of bullshit because I am sure I was happy as a 2 year old.
Women don't like me because of that. No other reason.

Triple Bogey said:
I was looking at old photo's at my Mam's earlier today and she said I was very sullen in photographs. I would never smile.
So even back then when I was 2 or 3 I had my famous frown.
And yet people say I frown because I am not happy deep down.
Which is kind of bullshit because I am sure I was happy as a 2 year old.
Women don't like me because of that. No other reason.

Smiling doesn't come easy to some of us (i'm another) and when I go out I have to make a conscious effort to smile at people. It never comes naturally, I guess that's just the way I was born :(

TheRealCallie said:
The money tree probably wasn't ready to harvest yet, so they had to leave it out. :(

When is it ever? :/ I'm suspicious of that tree. I think it knows when I'm around.

How I actually sort of have some outline of dreams and ambitions for myself now, quite a few actually, probably too many, more that can be efficiently sustained by a historically less than competent individual. But still there remains that reflex that recoil every time I seriously try to enact such positive change. And so time marches on...

My boyfriend is gone for two weeks. I don't think he could be less enthusiatic to be going on the trip of his dreams.

ladyforsaken said:
You definitely did not ruin it. :)

What ruined it was that a lot of people from the time is no longer around the forum, left or just became inactive. I keep in touch with one or two off the forum, so it's something at least. Like Veruca! But she's back again now so that's great.

I missed you guys. Glad to be back. Nice to meet some nice new folks here too! :D

I'd kick this spider out of my box of sugar cubes if I wasn't so afraid of crushing it in the process... oh, well. If I were tiny it's definitely the kind of home I'd want.

I can't believe they're introducing more numbers into the lottery, making it 31,000,000 times harder to win the jackpot. Fat-cat bastards!

If I could stop sneezing. And if these mosquitoes could stop attacking me. I have a Minion patch on so bug off!!

Latest posts

Back