What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why must they creep up on me? Where are your heads, people?! And why do you have a box instead? Stop staring at me. **** mannequins.

Feets. Much ouch.

Aisha said:
Why must they creep up on me? Where are your heads, people?! And why do you have a box instead? Stop staring at me. **** mannequins.

Feets. Much ouch.

I think mannequins are creepy. :s

ladyforsaken said:
Aisha said:

Feets. Much ouch.

They really are so creepy. I didn't actually start noticing them until recently and I just realized the things are everywhere if you go to a mall. I'm beginning to contemplate a one-woman protest against mannequins. But then they'd probably all come and try to kill me in the night, clawing away at my door and windows like zombies with bad wigs and frozen obnoxious expressions.. hmm.
Yep, they freak me out.

Aisha said:
ladyforsaken said:
Aisha said:

Feets. Much ouch.

They really are so creepy. I didn't actually start noticing them until recently and I just realized the things are everywhere if you go to a mall. I'm beginning to contemplate a one-woman protest against mannequins. But then they'd probably all come and try to kill me in the night, clawing away at my door and windows like zombies with bad wigs and frozen obnoxious expressions.. hmm.
Yep, they freak me out.

Omg! I have the same thoughts how they could actually disguise themselves to be zombies. It's even creepier with those mannequins with extreme expressions on their faces. Like they are just loving it watching humans walk by and targeting who to strike. Phew. Be careful, Aisha. I'd always watch my back and over my shoulder when I'm in a mall. They're everywhere.

ladyforsaken said:
..watching humans walk by and targeting who to strike.

I never even thought of that. Crap. Maybe the zombie apocalypse people are on to something. I should start preparing.

Would you feel more comfortable if they had no faces...or heads...or bodies?
The disadvantage is that they can only show off pants. But two pairs at once. What a great idea.

CCtaZzn.jpg

All that talk about mannequins makes me wanna play Silent Hill 2 again...

wasting half a day sick because of that f^%&£@ shower is crazy, I must give up on trying to wash my hair in this @£&$#*( house

Rodent said:

That just made me visualise how they crawl on all fours coming at me. NO. I absolutely hate anything crawling. Combine that with mannequins? Jeez.

Now I'm totally thinking of the creepiest crawling scene I've seen... in the Exorcist. That scene where she crawls down the stairs backwards. Ew!

Rodent said:
The disadvantage is that they can only show off pants. But two pairs at once. What a great idea.

A great idea?

emoticon-0145-shake.gif

Rodent said:

Are you sure you're not a zombie mannequin? Perhaps their leader. You're spreading the horror on their behalf. I'm suspicious. Someone out there might call that artistic. They're probably in league with your zombie mannequin crew too.

Edit: Those are some excellent buttocks. Well done to.. it. Not sure how the exercise program would work, but it clearly has.

ladyforsaken said:
That just made me visualise how they crawl on all fours coming at me. NO. I absolutely hate anything crawling. Combine that with mannequins? Jeez.

You're in luck. They don't crawl...others do though.

Aisha said:
Are you sure you're not a zombie mannequin? Perhaps their leader. You're spreading the horror on their behalf. I'm suspicious. Someone out there might call that artistic. They're probably in league with your zombie mannequin crew too.

My lips are sealed...they're a bit too headless for me though.

Oh, and I would call that artistic any day.

How can I possibly be this simple....

Does anyone know how to turn the wifi on, on a new HP Pavilion? Because I can't find that little tower like thingie and I'm really starting to frustrate myself.
Isn't it usually in all the "F" keys?

Rodent said:
I would call that artistic any day.

Of course you would, you're one of them. You just admitted it.

LadyF, the infiltration has become apparent. We must do more than watch our backs. We should watch our fronts too. And maybe defend the forum with those bullety shoot things.

Rodent said:

CCtaZzn.jpg

All that talk about mannequins makes me wanna play Silent Hill 2 again...

That's ******* creepy. I never want to see anything like that ever again.

JHK said:
How can I possibly be this simple....

Does anyone know how to turn the wifi on, on a new HP Pavilion? Because I can't find that little tower like thingie and I'm really starting to frustrate myself.
Isn't it usually in all the "F" keys?

If you got the exact model, you could try to Google it? I Googled how to turn on my laptop's webcam before - I simply could not find the icon for it.

Aisha said:
Rodent said:
I would call that artistic any day.

Of course you would, you're one of them. You just admitted it.

LadyF, the infiltration has become apparent. We must do more than watch our backs. We should watch our fronts too. And maybe defend the forum with those bullety shoot things.

Oh no. I'll watch my sides too, just in case. Now we just gotta identify who the others are.
emoticon-0124-worried.gif

TheRealCallie said:
Aisha said:

Did you check up their asses? :p

I thought that was a human affliction. If mannequins have it too I guess some human has an odd fetish.
Or they're rodent with his glue.. :p

Latest posts

Back