What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
******* raw meat on top of ice... Where's your **** brain gone? That whole tray needs to be emptied and washed.

ladyforsaken said:
Peaches said:
ladyforsaken said:
Already dreading Monday...

(((( ))))

*hugs*
Hope you're doing all right there, Peaches.
it's just that I cannot take one more day of living with my mother, and it will have to go on for at least two months... on top of that, I feel really guilty because she gets on my nerves so much :)

"Your file could not be uploaded."

Can you give me a reason so I can troubleshoot here? It's a valid file type and not very large.

Thanks, someone out there for having it spit this utterly useless information back out at me. Some days I'm tempted to do everything in the world myself rather than deal with other people's stuff.

Who would I be without the internet? A very different person? Just a little? Thinking...

PenDragon said:
Only 6 hours of sleep. Missed couple of hours. Let's hope I can get it back on track.

fingers crossed!

Peaches said:
ladyforsaken said:
Peaches said:
ladyforsaken said:

(((( ))))

*hugs*
it's just that I cannot take one more day of living with my mother, and it will have to go on for at least two months... on top of that, I feel really guilty because she gets on my nerves so much :)

It's as if you are speaking my thoughts, Peaches. I totally hear you. Except that I am living with my mother indefinitely... who knows if I'll ever be able to move out.

ladyforsaken said:
Peaches said:
ladyforsaken said:
Peaches said:
ladyforsaken said:

(((( ))))

*hugs*

It's as if you are speaking my thoughts, Peaches. I totally hear you. Except that I am living with my mother indefinitely... who knows if I'll ever be able to move out.

Suffocating bear hugs to both of you!

Why do I feel like crying just exchanging messages with my brother about my future plans? It's leaving a lump in my throat and tears just welling up. Could just be hormonal.. but this is something I want to do so badly and if there's anyone who could understand that, it'd probably be him since he's pretty much living the life I wanted now...

ladyforsaken said:
Why do I feel like crying just exchanging messages with my brother about my future plans? It's leaving a lump in my throat and tears just welling up. Could just be hormonal.. but this is something I want to do so badly and if there's anyone who could understand that, it'd probably be him since he's pretty much living the life I wanted now...

Hugs to you, LF.

Just moments ago I was thinking about whether to get some more food.

ladyforsaken said:

I saw your post on the other thread about shopping and thought yes, and then saw this post, and yes again. I know these feels, although our reasons are different. Because of certain imbalances, the only piece of clothing that I feel currently fits me properly are socks, and I'm not entirely sure about those. I want to be healthy again and fit before I stop hiding behind shapeless clothing. And I share much with my brother too, including our future plans, but there have been constant comparisons between us because we aren't moving at the same pace and that in turn has strained our relationship. He's not talking to me at the moment and I miss him very much. If we weren't thousands of miles away from each other, I'd bonk him on the head with a frying pan and hope it knocks some sense into him. Alas, he isn't in frying pan range, so I'll have to wait.
Don't give up dreaming, Lady F. Even if you feel like things are on hold at the moment, dreaming knows no obstacles. I hope things will happen for you just as you want them to. Fingers and toes crossed!

Aisha said:
ladyforsaken said:

Don't give up dreaming, Lady F. Even if you feel like things are on hold at the moment, dreaming knows no obstacles. I hope things will happen for you just as you want them to. Fingers and toes crossed!

^What Aisha said. Don't give up Lady!

I think a lot of the times when people put down our ideas or dreams for the future, they're really just taking out their own frustrations on us. Perhaps he feels his life isn't that great or maybe he wants to protect you from making the same mistakes he thinks he's made. Or perhaps he feels he hasn't achieved his goals yet or his dreams didn't come true, so he needs to take it out on you.

Regardless, whatever his intentions, I hope things improve with time. You too Aisha, with your brother. May your frying pan headbashing guarantee results.

*Hugs to you ladies*

I am thinking that suicide is failure, and altruism is like pissing in the middle of the sahara. I am thinking that the last month of sobriety has done nothing for me. I am thinking that I should go out and commit a crime, just to have some attention beyond a couple of words on a website.

Oldyoung said:
Hugs to you, LF.

Thanks, OY. Hugs back to you too.

Aisha said:
ladyforsaken said:

I saw your post on the other thread about shopping and thought yes, and then saw this post, and yes again. I know these feels, although our reasons are different. Because of certain imbalances, the only piece of clothing that I feel currently fits me properly are socks, and I'm not entirely sure about those. I want to be healthy again and fit before I stop hiding behind shapeless clothing. And I share much with my brother too, including our future plans, but there have been constant comparisons between us because we aren't moving at the same pace and that in turn has strained our relationship. He's not talking to me at the moment and I miss him very much. If we weren't thousands of miles away from each other, I'd bonk him on the head with a frying pan and hope it knocks some sense into him. Alas, he isn't in frying pan range, so I'll have to wait.
Veruca said:
Aisha said:
ladyforsaken said:

^What Aisha said. Don't give up Lady!

I think a lot of the times when people put down our ideas or dreams for the future, they're really just taking out their own frustrations on us. Perhaps he feels his life isn't that great or maybe he wants to protect you from making the same mistakes he thinks he's made. Or perhaps he feels he hasn't achieved his goals yet or his dreams didn't come true, so he needs to take it out on you.

Regardless, whatever his intentions, I hope things improve with time. You too Aisha, with your brother. May your frying pan headbashing guarantee results.

*Hugs to you ladies*

*hugs* Thanks Aisha and Veruca.

It just feels like I always end up having to take a detour in my life at everything I do, whether I want to do them for myself or not. My brother on the other hand.. is the more privileged one between the both of us. He just went for a health check and he's doing great. I mean, I'd hope he would have good health for the rest of his life. There were times before I questioned why am I the kid who has to get more challenges than my brother, even on things that are beyond our control. It's rubbish but I've accepted that that's just the way it is with life.

I realise that so many changes have taken place in my life, even something as simple as clothing. It's probably trivial since I do have clothes, but they just don't fit so nicely anymore. Everything just looks so wrong on me and it's not even just that.. it's the realisation that hits you yet again that your life is at another place and has been for so long. There were many times before I wish I could hit my brother with a frying pan too, Aisha, but this time, no. I think he might just be my way out of here but we'll see. He's a lot better farther from me than when he was living under the same roof. It's crazy, isn't it?

I hope things will improve for you ladies too. I can't thank you enough for your support.

theidiot said:
I am thinking that suicide is failure, and altruism is like pissing in the middle of the sahara. I am thinking that the last month of sobriety has done nothing for me. I am thinking that I should go out and commit a crime, just to have some attention beyond a couple of words on a website.

I think a month of sobriety is a huge achievement, and well done on that. Plus I think you should keep going on this path, cos sometimes a month is not enough to see certain changes taking place in your life.

Latest posts

Back