What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tealeaf said:
The one time I decide to treat a kindness as a kindness and accept an offer to talk, and I get a guy who tells me imposter syndrome means I don't belong in STEM, I should be doing creative work instead, and I probably fantasize about being dominated sexually and having power taken away from me.

And people wonder why I view random people with deep, unyielding suspicion, especially men.

wtf o.o

kamya said:
Tealeaf said:
The one time I decide to treat a kindness as a kindness and accept an offer to talk, and I get a guy who tells me imposter syndrome means I don't belong in STEM, I should be doing creative work instead, and I probably fantasize about being dominated sexually and having power taken away from me.

And people wonder why I view random people with deep, unyielding suspicion, especially men.

wtf o.o

I wish I could say these types of people were one in a million, or even one in a hundred.

Isnt it strange that all this time I wished I had somebody but now the very thought of dealing with people makes me wish I could stay on a desert island?

I cannot tolerate this, I just can't. I don't even have to guess that this is one of many good reasons why I'm on my own.

This is hilarious. I have to agree with the folks saying that he was perfectly within his rights to do something. Why do some people think it's alright for women to smack on a man, but the second he retaliates, it's wrong? He didn't just come up and slap her down out of no where. She was provoking the entire situation. You want to step up like a man, then expect to get treated like one. I have zero sympathy for people who egg people on and then want to cry and complain that they got hurt.

Its okay to take a day off work to take care of your mental health even if you're not physically ill. I shouldnt feel guilty, after all Ive always given a 110%. Today, I get to prioritize myself.

the only upside of being old is that I am too old for this honeysuckle

Veruca said:
Its okay to take a day off work to take care of your mental health even if you're not physically ill. I shouldnt feel guilty, after all Ive always given a 110%. Today, I get to prioritize myself.

do that! mental health is really important...

Aisha said:
Fricking PMS. Stay right there and keep throwing that chocolate. Grrr..

Ahh crap. Hate that *****. Hope you feel better soon!

Peaches said:
the only upside of being old is that I am too old for this honeysuckle

Veruca said:

Thanks Peaches =)

Also whatever it is thats upsetting you, I hope it gets lost asap :club:

7.4 Ritcher is an earthquake but I'm like

084.png

Veruca said:
[

Veruca said:

Thanks Peaches =)

Also whatever it is thats upsetting you, I hope it gets lost asap :club:
[/quote]
well, that's my mom, can't wish her that, but I do plan to talk with her much less

Latest posts

Back