What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Google is depressing. I'm having 6 of the 8 main signs of rabies. But some are just me normally so it is hard to gauge.
Of all the things I thought I could possibly die from, rabies was never one. I'm not sure if I agree with going out like that.

On the bright side, Alberta has an extremely low rabies count.
On an shadier side, bats were found with rabies in Albert in August.

I'm sure it's all in my head. But I picture myself just snapping and gnawing on someone's arm. It's sort of disturbing. :/

JHK said:
Google is depressing. I'm having 6 of the 8 main signs of rabies. But some are just me normally so it is hard to gauge.
Of all the things I thought I could possibly die from, rabies was never one. I'm not sure if I agree with going out like that.

I'm sure it's all in my head. But I picture myself just snapping and gnawing on someone's arm. It's sort of disturbing. :/

What bit you?

AmytheTemperamental said:
JHK said:

What bit you?

A rottweiler. They said he was up to date on his shots. I did go in the next day and I they gave me a Tetnas shot and a lot of antibiotics. I keep forgetting to take them on time though. My mind sucks.
So weird... I usually have no issues with dogs, even problem ones. A bit ago my buddies dog got mad and gave me a nip (he was little, I whined. It didn't count. This dog ******* hurt) and now this. And he was odd about it. Maybe I should start hanging out with bunny people.

^JHK I hope you feel better soon!

Why do people feel its ok to comment on something that is obviously distressful for another person? If you notice something and you cant say something nice about it, freaking keep your piehole shut!

Arrgghh!!!

Veruca said:
^JHK I hope you feel better soon!

Why do people feel its ok to comment on something that is obviously distressful for another person? If you notice something and you cant say something nice about it, freaking keep your piehole shut!

Arrgghh!!!

Wow. Flashback.
I'm not 100% sure, but I think the one time (the one I thought of when I was stuck in the hospital) was because of a weird, morbid nosiness to watch me flail about in hurt because you know it couldn't be anything but a sad story. Like getting a high on other's misery.

And thanks. I'm fine, actually. I'm in a weird mood. He only got my hand.

More wondering why things are dirty and crap's everywhere. You're not a cook. You don't even like to cook. So why is it that you're capable of making a complete fuckin' mess making one thing? I've made meals with seven different things and didn't make as big a mess as you do. I'll never understand it. I clean up and clean things off, and two days later, you've somehow made them just as dirty as they were before. I get so annoyed at it, that it makes me not even go into the kitchen for more than five minutes some days. I just don't understand how someone can be so dirty and sloppy.

It's coming close to the end of the year, and to sum up; fresia all happened the way I thought it would, lol.

Two days without sleep cause my dear mother grew mold over my travel pillow (with neck problems, I need a special pillow). Oh, but she loves me so.

Yes. Saturday. We know what that means.. after this, only sunday and then I see my love again. Finally. I've been waiting so long.

Latest posts

Back