What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
again I changed my hometown in the dating site to that location and I got 84 (!!) Likes in 2 days
perhaps I really should move there or at least check that out, I must be a "type" there...

I've been eating entirely too much sugary crap lately, so I have decided to take a radical course of action... from this very moment I am going to wipe all sugary foods & drinks from my diet. Someone please give me a slap if I go back on this.

1122 said:
I've been eating entirely too much sugary crap lately, so I have decided to take a radical course of action... from this very moment I am going to wipe all sugary foods & drinks from my diet. Someone please give me a slap if I go back on this.

:club:

Oh honeysuckle, you said IF you go back on this. My bad, sorry :p

TheRealCallie said:
1122 said:

:club:

Oh honeysuckle, you said IF you go back on this. My bad, sorry :p

It's OK, I always respond better to the stick than the carrot ;)

Arachne said:
My mouth is hurting so bad, I think the dentist enjoys torturing patients..O.O

I've had a steady toothache for about a week now. When it's not throbbing into my jaw and head, it's a dull ache ALL the time. I have to go in to see one in the worst way, I just REALLY don't want too. I don't like the jaw thing they usually end up making me wear. I feel like a horse.

JHK said:
Arachne said:

I've had a steady toothache for about a week now. When it's not throbbing into my jaw and head, it's a dull ache ALL the time. I have to go in to see one in the worst way, I just REALLY don't want too. I don't like the jaw thing they usually end up making me wear. I feel like a horse.

OH NO dont get me started! I need to put dental on my health insurance. stuff is going on in my mouth. or starting to go on and its only gonna get worse.

loketron said:
JHK said:
Arachne said:

OH NO dont get me started! I need to put dental on my health insurance. stuff is going on in my mouth. or starting to go on and its only gonna get worse.

I don't have insurance either. But the only thing I pay for is dental and drugs. I should get something though, I guess.

JHK said:
loketron said:
JHK said:
Arachne said:

I don't have insurance either. But the only thing I pay for is dental and drugs. I should get something though, I guess.
I do not have insurance and had to come up with $1,200 dollars to get this crown.. But I do not want to have dentures want to keep my teeth..^.^

But **** my tongue and gums hurt still Mumble mumble....

It's not fair...yes I am jealous. I just hope for her sake this sticks...and just her wtf?

Peaches said:
I know so many people and yet so alone... what went wrong?

Are there one or two of these people that you could try and focus on becoming closer with.

I thought I had many more CDs, but then I did save around a hundred? from the sale, a meagre 250 is left

Ha just seen that. Aww that's cool...and yes I do think that of myself :/. The first part is entirely mutual.

I wonder what I do that makes you say that?

I'm thinking about my next driving lesson tomorrow. Only two more to go until my road test on November 2, unless I pay for more, which I will probably have to. Just looking forward to finally getting a car.

Latest posts

Back