What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm nobody! Who are you? Are you nobody, too?
How dreary to be somebody! How public, like a frog—
To tell your name the livelong day
To an admiring bog!

enjoying my second (small) hypertensive crisis, living with my mother IS really bad for my health - also for hers - we are like matter and anti-matter, we need to stay away from each other

Peaches said:
enjoying my second (small) hypertensive crisis, living with my mother IS really bad for my health - also for hers - we are like matter and anti-matter, we need to stay away from each other

I've heard a lot of people say that once they are away from certain people (mostly parents) that the relationship is a lot easier. I think maybe it's easy not to get as frustrated with someone when you don't see them 24 hours a day. Easier to set personal boundaries, maybe?
I have something of the opposite problem. I just suck at people in general, I guess... lol

ladyforsaken said:
Headache, go away.

I must have been have sympathetic pains. I had a headache all day today, which is weird because I don't usually get headaches.

Kicking the thoughtfulness and consideration overboard, I'll once again resort to what I always was best at: Being witty, absurd and snide but also impersonal and soulless.

JHK said:
Peaches said:

I've heard a lot of people say that once they are away from certain people (mostly parents) that the relationship is a lot easier. I think maybe it's easy not to get as frustrated with someone when you don't see them 24 hours a day. Easier to set personal boundaries, maybe?

it's easier to set personal boundaries when the person who won't stop moving or hiding all your stuff, keeps turning the heater off, spreads substances you are allergic of in the air etc etc is not in the same house :D

Yes, go ahead and figure out what the hell is wrong with my system. Whatever the outcome, it will still end up being sad, disappointing news whichever way it goes. I've had it twice, what's another, right? fresia my life.

ladyforsaken said:
Yes, go ahead and figure out what the hell is wrong with my system. Whatever the outcome, it will still end up being sad, disappointing news whichever way it goes. I've had it twice, what's another, right? fresia my life.

((Hugs)) I don't know what to say, I have no idea how you cope, I admire that so much. I hope things go better. You are in my thoughts <3 x

I feel so selfish, I wish I could unjumble these defeating thoughts and just get on with things.

I cannot and will not let fear cripple and inhibit me for the rest of my life. It's taken enough as it is.

ladyforsaken said:

*hugs* :/ Stay strong

ladyforsaken said:

Hang in there, Lady. You're a little warrior. But I know it sucks being strong all the time. I wish I could help. :(

I think the best thing I should do, is quickly finish my jobs and go to bed and sleep. Block this day out and try again tomorrow thinking better of myself.

I have been looking at this thread for a few days thinking "should I post" and not I finally think I should!

My mouth is hurting so bad, I think the dentist enjoys torturing patients..O.O

Latest posts

Back