What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you are great too, JHK :)

what I am thinking is that I am just incapable of connecting at a deep level with anyone, OR that I just haven't met the right person/s, but the second one feels weak

ladyforsaken said:
JHK said:
Some poor puppy had a run in with a car on the highway. Of course they drove on, but at least he wasn't road kill. No one in the area owned up to owning him. Took him to the vet and paid $500 towards his exam, x-rays, and care. Hopefully someone adopts him. He was a really cute, really sweet pup.

That's really nice of you to have done that, JHK. Hope the puppy finds a suitable home soon.

Or his owners. He was too well socialized, well fed, and too little to not have belonged to one of the houses I stopped at. He definitely needed x-rays so wether they didn't want to or couldn't pay for it, hopefully they go in to claim him and not leave his fate unknown. He was taken care of, I know that

JHK said:
ladyforsaken said:
JHK said:
Some poor puppy had a run in with a car on the highway. Of course they drove on, but at least he wasn't road kill. No one in the area owned up to owning him. Took him to the vet and paid $500 towards his exam, x-rays, and care. Hopefully someone adopts him. He was a really cute, really sweet pup.

That's really nice of you to have done that, JHK. Hope the puppy finds a suitable home soon.

Or his owners. He was too well socialized, well fed, and too little to not have belonged to one of the houses I stopped at. He definitely needed x-rays so wether they didn't want to or couldn't pay for it, hopefully they go in to claim him and not leave his fate unknown. He was taken care of, I know that

Awe, your awesome JHK!

Dandelion said:
JHK said:
ladyforsaken said:
JHK said:

Awe, your awesome JHK!

^ This =)

Rainbows said:
Sick, sick, sick, and always sick. I'm tired of this. Please, no more.

Look after yourself, rainbows. It's awful that this is how your year has been, but things will get better I hope. *hug*

Aisha said:
Rainbows said:
Sick, sick, sick, and always sick. I'm tired of this. Please, no more.

Look after yourself, rainbows. It's awful that this is how your year has been, but things will get better I hope. *hug*

Hope you'll feel better soon, Rainbows. *hug*

Why does this ****** NEED a light on EVERYWHERE he goes? Is he blind? Or just doing it to annoy me?

I almost wish we'd get burgled... but them to only take your honeysuckle, then that'll teach you. Idiot.

You know what, I never said that and I never mentioned anything about them. Once again you put words into my mouth and are probably going around telling people what I never said. To quote a song, "it's all right, it's okay I'm so much better without you."

'Every time you call, my heart jumps just a little because I think you're going to tell me you've found yourself a nice boyfriend. When is that going to happen?'

Aw, well *expletive*.

I never ask for a time, but if you're going to offer one up, then is it too much to ask for you to actually stick to it?

Latest posts

Back