What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
Veruca said:
Why does everything have to be so **** difficult all the time? Why can't things just be easy for once? Whyyyyy...

OK self pity moment over. Time to bust out the tough!

That's the spirit, sista! Hope you're all right there, Veruca.

Thanks Lady. I'm keeping myself psyched up. There are good days and bad days huh? :)

It's official: at the end of October I am out of here
I don't know where to go, it feels like I have to pick a random place on the map and go, but I will, what a strange destiny

Peace an quiet now, but it's gonna be honeysuckle on days.

As much as I always like to push myself and make it look all fine and dandy even when it's not, today I just don't have the energy and I feel so battered down and disassembled. I guess that explains the results and the reduced dosage.

Some poor puppy had a run in with a car on the highway. Of course they drove on, but at least he wasn't road kill. No one in the area owned up to owning him. Took him to the vet and paid $500 towards his exam, x-rays, and care. Hopefully someone adopts him. He was a really cute, really sweet pup.

JHK said:
Some poor puppy had a run in with a car on the highway. Of course they drove on, but at least he wasn't road kill. No one in the area owned up to owning him. Took him to the vet and paid $500 towards his exam, x-rays, and care. Hopefully someone adopts him. He was a really cute, really sweet pup.

That's really nice of you to have done that, JHK. Hope the puppy finds a suitable home soon.

One thing came through....for now, it's enough. Just need to hang on a little longer and everything else will fall into place.....I hope.

Latest posts

Back