What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why did I have to answer that? No, why did you even have to ask that? The bowl's not even big enough. They won't be thawed out. But I'm not fixing your fresia up, because you've literally got a lifetime on me. You should know this already. And I'm not cooking it either.

The end of a long week that still hasn't ended. I need to finish this so I can focus on what's coming up next.

I'm not sure if I want to go there next weekend, but I've wanted to try this for so long. I don't know if I'm physically capable enough for it, but I will never know my limits unless I push myself. I think I should but.. **** indecision.

I'm confused about what path I want to follow once this ends. I thought I knew, but I've always wanted to be that and not this while I was growing up.. and now there's this option to consider which just seems so enticing.. but am I capable enough? Could I be skillful enough? Would I be able to take that sort of pressure and not break? Do I have the strength and the capacity to work 100+ hour weeks? I want so much out of life. What if I burn out, what if the passion for it fades? What if I want to switch? It'll just be an additional waste of time. What if. What then. This is a commitment to work beyond anything that would be required of most people in this field. What about other commitments I would want to make in life? To family? I don't know who to talk to about this. Does it mean I am weak if I can't follow through on this particular desire? But this has only recently become something I would strongly consider. This wouldn't be about disappointing other people. This is about failing myself. Would I consider a failure or a regret down the line not to have chosen that option? If I gave it up later on, what would be the point of all those years of education? I have a year to decide, but right now, even if this is something I want, I am truly afraid of the pressures and challenges that committing to such a decision would have. I've committed to this and I will follow through to the best of my ability, but that option is another level up altogether. But at least I have learned, if nothing else, that it is possible to work through and overcome fear. But then again, I won't always have the time to work through it. If this is something I really want, I'll have to jump in the deep end from the start. All I have is two thirds of a lifetime.

Focus. Focus. One day at a time. Those bridges won't go anywhere. Cross these first.

PenDragon said:
How many types of Sacrifice are there actually?

Interesting question. Food for bedtime thoughts.

JHK said:
Some poor puppy had a run in with a car on the highway. Of course they drove on, but at least he wasn't road kill. No one in the area owned up to owning him. Took him to the vet and paid $500 towards his exam, x-rays, and care. Hopefully someone adopts him. He was a really cute, really sweet pup.

What a shame there aren't more lovely people like you around JHK.
You'll get your reward - what goes round comes round.

Well, thief, I smell you, I can hear your breath, so...why don`t you show yourself?
[video=youtube]

Well, ****, what are you mad over? I put that there because I was waiting for you to move. Don't act like you do me any favors when I have to go back over nearly everything you wash so they actually get clean.

What an idiot, I wish you'd just find somewhere else an piss off. Lazy *******.

This has to be the most stressful three hours of work so far for my part in not causing any deaths. Digging out rotten gas lines was easier. At least there was just the one hazard. I can't wait for this to be done; my brain is exhausted.

I really don't know where I will be in a few years. I feel like I'm at a point where I NEED something to fall into place.

I feel as if there is a force making me move because I feel emptied from all energy.

Jently said:
JHK said:
Some poor puppy had a run in with a car on the highway. Of course they drove on, but at least he wasn't road kill. No one in the area owned up to owning him. Took him to the vet and paid $500 towards his exam, x-rays, and care. Hopefully someone adopts him. He was a really cute, really sweet pup.

What a shame there aren't more lovely people like you around JHK.
You'll get your reward - what goes round comes round.

I'm not that great. I'm sure many would if they could. But I do have a soft spot for animals.

Latest posts

Back