What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bruises, skinned knuckles, missing a toenail.. worth it. Looking forward to tomorrow. But right now I'm just going to lie down and be completely lazy for the next hour. Too tired to want to do anything else. Food? Food takes energy to get up and make. An hour of laziness it is.

1122 said:
Lidl make the best jam doughnuts in the world.

I love doughnuts but the jam ones !
The jam goes everywhere !
Last time I was finding the jam a week later !
Squirted all over the place !

Aisha said:
Bruises, skinned knuckles, missing a toenail.. worth it. Looking forward to tomorrow. But right now I'm just going to lie down and be completely lazy for the next hour. Too tired to want to do anything else. Food? Food takes energy to get up and make. An hour of laziness it is.

what happened?

ladyforsaken said:
The cut looks so horrendous. It looks worse than the incision made on my arm.

and what happened?!

in spite of all efforts I am living the life of someone with a major depression, I must change something

The ******* eating machine is at it again...

Some people are experts at milking it, lol.

*scratches head*

Peaches said:
ladyforsaken said:
The cut looks so horrendous. It looks worse than the incision made on my arm.

and what happened?!

Ah, it was just a deep cut wound from a broken mug I was washing. Pretty much sliced off a piece of my skin.

Serenia said:
1122 said:
Lidl make the best jam doughnuts in the world.

I beg to differ. Booths!! ;)

Get out of here with that posh crap! I hate Lidl and I'll do anything to avoid it, but go and try one of their jam doughnuts. They're really good and only cost 19p.

Duolingo, why... why did you have to change it up? Now I need some time to sort this mess in my head. Just great.

Oh how I love changes. :rolleyes:

What the hell is wrong with me? Why is my automatic fail-safe mode extreme politeness? I can deal with apologizing to my writing implements occasionally; they accept that I'm odd. But 'thank you' is not the right response to 'have a good one!' or 'see you later' or 'what's your name?'.
Those guys were really nice people, like everyone is given half a chance. I need to get over my hang ups about taking the initiative in conversations or making first contact, and give everyone that half a chance.

Peaches said:
Aisha said:

what happened?

The great outdoors happened. It was fun, so I forgive them for happening.

ladyforsaken said:
Triple Bogey said:
I am too ugly to appear in a photograph.

Nobody is ever "too ugly" to appear in a photograph. It's just whether you're comfortable with it or not.

For years I always thought I looked so stupid in every photograph because I wasn't relaxed enough. Or the camera was capturing me at the wrong moment, I pull silly faces, strange faces. Even when I smile I look daft.

But I have began to realize I look like all the time. When I catch my reflection in a mirror for example. I look so odd, I have such strange expressions on my face. I pull so many daft faces. I can't help it. I can't look normal. That's why I avoid having my photograph taken, it's embarrassing.

Triple Bogey said:
ladyforsaken said:
Triple Bogey said:

Nobody is ever "too ugly" to appear in a photograph. It's just whether you're comfortable with it or not.

For years I always thought I looked so stupid in every photograph because I wasn't relaxed enough. Or the camera was capturing me at the wrong moment, I pull silly faces, strange faces. Even when I smile I look daft.

But I have began to realize I look like all the time. When I catch my reflection in a mirror for example. I look so odd, I have such strange expressions on my face. I pull so many daft faces. I can't help it. I can't look normal. That's why I avoid having my photograph taken, it's embarrassing.

I always thought I looked weird in photos but I'm past the point of caring now. I don't look great and I don't look terrible, I'm somewhere in between and most of us here are somewhere in between too. I think a lot of us judge our own photos too harshly but maybe that's better than being too conceited and vain :)

-Teresa

SofiasMami said:
Triple Bogey said:
ladyforsaken said:
Triple Bogey said:

I always thought I looked weird in photos but I'm past the point of caring now. I don't look great and I don't look terrible, I'm somewhere in between and most of us here are somewhere in between too. I think a lot of us judge our own photos too harshly but maybe that's better than being too conceited and vain :)

-Teresa

I've seen some of your photo's and you look great !

I am slightly arrogant about things I know I am good at. (eg golf)
I don't lack confidence. But in photo's (and in real life), I looked bad, terrible really. I am not heartbroken about it. It's just in this day of facebook and selfies, photo's are everywhere. And after seeing so many beautiful people smiling away or so many happy couples getting likes or comments, I get this slight prang of it's never, ever going to happen to me like that. I could never appear in a photograph stood next to anybody and look half decent. It would be embarrassing. I'm never going to be stood next to a girlfriend smiling away.

It's not like my life is honeysuckle because of this, it isn't. I have loads of things I love about my life and so many things going for me. If anybody could see me then you would know what I am on about. You would know straight away.

Latest posts

Back