What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So much to do. It's not over. I'll eat every one of these elephants, one way or another.

Went through my old email address books and phone books, it's so strange that I have met so many people but connected with so few, I always feel I am different from everyone, and when I find someone who I think is similar, they don't want me or they stab me in the back. There must be some disconnection between what I am and what I would like to be.

Since this morning I went to grocery store near my home two times, now I'm little embarrassed to go there third time to buy orange colored fruit. :facepalm:

:(

It sucks when your good friends forget about you once they get a bf/gf. I know its completely normal but it still sucks that while you are happy for your friend, you are the one who has to deal with being alone again.

Why bother asking me if all you are going to do is cut me off and then speak to me like I am 4 years old? Where the hell have you been, and then come and weigh in when you haven't bothered to get all the facts and now making it sound like nothing. Urgh.

Actually glad that I will be back in NZ before the end of the month. Not looking forward to the long flights though.

So that happened. Did it give you any satisfaction to tell me that? It must have, otherwise you wouldn't deliberately have gone there. If you wanted to hurt me.. congratulations. I hadn't realized how cruel and rude you could be about other people. Hindsight is certainly 20/20. Do you think you are better than them?
I'm glad you're finding your happiness. I'm finding out how easy it is to be happy too, and it's a revelation after struggling for so long. But it's still all too easy for someone like you to hurt me. I need a much thicker skin, but I don't want to be forced to change because of anyone, least of all you. Why should I care anymore? I shouldn't care.

Those cookies were from ShopRite! OH MY GAWD! They don't have ShopRite down here... Gotta learn how to make them. And then make 'em.

If I do it that way, I think it will work. I can only give it my best shot...and it doesn't feel right, its different.

Latest posts

Back