What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am really tired but it was worthwhile to travel for two hours to meet my old professor, even if just for one hour

*Hugs for everyone who needs them*

Strange. You're texting me now? After, what, almost a year of little contact? I mean, don't take this the wrong way, I'm not angry or anything. I'm glad we can talk for a bit, and I'm glad we're still friends but don't be surprised if I'm a bit... less talkative.

All my friends are in relationships. I'm happy for them but I feel more lonely when I'm with them and I'm only one alone. And I feel bad for feeling bad because of that. Maybe I'm bad person but I make excuses for myself in my head so I think I'm not that bad inside but in reality maybe I'm really bad human being.

wow, it's already the third time that after I write to an Airbnb host about the apartment, in one hour's time the price is higher than when I asked, so many dishonest people in the world

I'm thinking I'd like to sell my artwork (and/or jewellery) on Etsy or Amazon Handmade - the fear of all the problems that may arise has kept me back so far, as well as I don't have enough stock.

Not everything that was done well was because of my father. Stop using him as an excuse to blame me or anything else for whatever is wrong with things at home or the home itself. IF he was so **** good at taking care of things with his illnesses aside, why in the world do I have to struggle to meet our financial needs from my school days TILL NOW, 10 years later? And why did we have to spend 4 years in temporary housing like freakin refugees after he passed on?

And I'm the youngest one in the family - who woulda thought.

Just ******* unbelievable.

How I **** long for the day I can freakin move out.

It's just too much today. I want to stay in bed and hide, but I can't too many necessary things to do.

If you need my help that badly, then I will stay a few days longer and opt out of the last social calls I could've made. Of course you tell me how much you do while still going to work in the meantime and taking care of renovations, but I function differently. When I say that I don't want to spend time during my last two days there meeting up with people I never see again, it is decided. It wasn't terribly important to me, it was mere courtesy.

"The bears are reading a newspaper." ?? Really, Duolingo?! That sentence doesn't even make sense..

On another thought, this free sample clay mask seems to be pretty good. It leaves the skin feeling so soft. I've never used a clay mask before so this is interesting.

This bun is not as tight as I wanted it to be. But I guess that's a good thing. I don't need an eye lift.

ladyforsaken said:
On another thought, this free sample clay mask seems to be pretty good. It leaves the skin feeling so soft. I've never used a clay mask before so this is interesting.

I've been wanting to try a clay mask. I see the powders on Amazon, and the little mixing bowls and brushes. If it worked and was relaxing, I could justify maybe spending some money on it.

VanillaCreme said:
ladyforsaken said:

I've been wanting to try a clay mask. I see the powders on Amazon, and the little mixing bowls and brushes. If it worked and was relaxing, I could justify maybe spending some money on it.

I always try to look at the reviews but I feel paranoid to trust them entirely because of how different each of our skin conditions are and how differently each will react to the product. I remember an ex-colleague of mine who used this clay mask I just had on, she said it didn't do well for her skin. It's a good thing some sellers give away samples for you to try them out first without having to buy the whole item in case it doesn't really work well. Maybe you can find some samples to try first?

I can always spot the "friends" who are not going to last, they are those who say "I love you" or "I really care for you" after we met only a couple of times

Ah peace and quiet at last, so sick of seeing that obsessive compulsive eating... statue!

...and I think I need a hair cut.

Latest posts

Back