What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm... Was I supposed to care who showed up? He didn't even want to be around you all because two years ago, you all saw fit to tell him how to raise his child. I sure as hell wasn't jumping at the chance to go. Sorry, but none of you guys are important to me. Never put yourself so high in a person's life and you don't even care to get to know that person. Half of y'all don't even want to be around each other. And he didn't either the past couple of years, and it was because of what certain people wanted to spew out. That was his priority. And to be honest, I can't blame him. If someone constantly felt the need to bombard my life, I'd put the brakes on them, too.

I totally totally need a new transportation means, a wheelchair seriously cramps my style

I'm doing things in wrong order... I need to get my diploma and do what I wanted in life, and then work on my problems... I messed it all, but I started to move in that direction again. Slow but I'll get there.

I should remember this

jdvl9cs

this place is making my interest in life raise like a thermometer in July, I just hope it lasts

Whatever happened to my testicles? Yup, they're still there... so why do you appear to be leaving it to people half your age to say the things that you probably should have stood up and said yourself?

I haven't felt this hungry in.. years. I thought I had that organ trained to cooperate. Behave, stomach. Stop this rebellion. You just ate.

Latest posts

Back