What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
red guy said:
Triple Bogey said:
red guy said:
Another 10 hours left in the day with no plans. And tomorrow back to work.

Next week make some plans on your day off.
Even if it's only going for a walk.

Well sometimes I go to the movies and stuff like that. Other times I'm just sick and tired to go alone. So might as well stay home.

Go out, get some fresh air, better than staying at home all day !

My brother called me today and I didn't pick up. Deliberately. And I did not call back. Neither did he. I have a million good reasons for assuming it's nothing important. Likely just a social call from distraught brother to recluse brother...aren't we a great pair of dysfunctional siblings?

Seems like something crawled up inside of me today and died. I think it was my humanity.

I'm thinking about tomorrow, it's December 1st.
29 years ago on December 1st I was walking home after a run in the local park.
I had left school and was unemployed.
I was minding my own business, I looked up and stood at this bus stop was this girl I had a crush on
She was pointing and laughing at me.
I stopped and thought about turning around.
I didn't, I walked past her, my head down looking at the pavement.
I remember it so vividly like it was yesterday.
The shame I felt as I walked home.
I never saw her again but I always remember it.
My first in dozens of humiliations, rejections and disappointments.
Nothing has changed in the 29 years since.

Triple Bogey said:
red guy said:
Triple Bogey said:
red guy said:

Well sometimes I go to the movies and stuff like that. Other times I'm just sick and tired to go alone. So might as well stay home.

I open the windows :p

Triple Bogey said:
I was minding my own business, I looked up and stood at this bus stop was this girl I had a crush on
You should have turned around and flip her. F stupid people. You can decide to be the civil one but it ain't for me. I attack them right back where it hurts. Everybody has a week point. It is not about satisfaction or revenge as much as proving that I can stand my ground and won't let all the idiots walk all over me.

I wish I had a transgendered crust punk girlfriend. I'd drop out of school so we could hop freight trains and attend hardcore shows and have mad passionate sex and throw molotovs at the capitalist white supremacist patriarchy together. And we'd die like Sid and Nancy, but hopefully simultaneously, and soon, and while making love wallowing in our own blood from wounds we carved into each other with pencil sharpener blades.

I was sick yesterday, and I'm passing blood now (both ways) - maybe just an ulcer or minor stomach tear?
Got a doctor's appointment tomorrow but I'm kind of worried.

kamya said:
Fixed link in previous post :)

Nice, thanks. I accidentally copied the original link in my quote and it took me to "The Man Nod". Not quite what I was looking for haha

mslonely said:
TheSkaFish said:
[
I...I'm sure I'll post my pictures up here sometime and hopefully you will too :)

It'll have to be soon ;)

I'm sensing a breakthrough.

Awe, thanks for showing an interest :) I'll see what I can do.

By the way, what is the breakthrough you're experiencing?

^This.

And also, I"m thinking of whether or not to take my lunch break right now.

I do love the feeling of horror in the night time. I wish I had time to collect a good stack of horror novels and devour them and let the delicious thrill of whatever-that-is seep into my brain and wash over me. I must have another movie binge eventually. Can't remember when that last happened.

mslonely said:
TheSkaFish said:
I'm sure I'll post my pictures up here sometime and hopefully you will too :)

It'll have to be soon ;)

Yup, I hope we do get to see them soon! Although I'm busy until february, so 'soon' is about then for me.

^I love horror movies. I enjoy watching them and finding out if it's really all that scary. But I get scared easily so...

Right now I am thinking of how to spend the rest of the night.

red guy said:
Triple Bogey said:
red guy said:
Triple Bogey said:
red guy said:

I open the windows :p

Triple Bogey said:
You should have turned around and flip her. F stupid people. You can decide to be the civil one but it ain't for me. I attack them right back where it hurts. Everybody has a week point. It is not about satisfaction or revenge as much as proving that I can stand my ground and won't let all the idiots walk all over me.

I should have done but I was shy and quiet back then.
I would have acted differently nowadays.

I seriously give up. I don't think I've ever met anyone so pig headed and stupid in my life.

Bring on the missiles. I hope humanity ******* burns. My entire life is just a constant downward spiral to see if I will commit suicide or mass genocide first.

SlayGuy138 said:
Bring on the missiles. I hope humanity ******* burns. My entire life is just a constant downward spiral to see if I will commit suicide or mass genocide first.

I am curious, are you including the people in this forum you want to die?

user 130057 said:
Serenia said:
You look so pretty.

Thanks, it's nice of you to say so!

(*Chortle* I'm so funny...)

You always look pretty user 130057, especially once I have plaited your hairsuit :p

Serenia said:
I am curious, are you including the people in this forum you want to die?

No, not most of them at least. I just generalize for the whole human race because pretty much everyone I've ever known has messed me over sooner or later.

I know I feel a fresia of a lot better about Christmas than I used to, but I don't know if it will ever be what it once was for me. What was once my favorite time of year might be, at least slightly, tainted forever for me....

The renters sent me a tiny Advent calender with tiny chocolate balls...a new toilet bowl and siphon would've been nicer. At least I'll get that on Thursday. Hopefully. Likely. Probably.

Latest posts

Back