What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So my prediction ended up being right. While it was relatively easy to foresee, it leaves me in a tedious situation nonetheless.

Regardless i am happy this day is over, that i made it, and that it went the way it went. Though a terrifying experience it was nonetheless interesting, looking back at it now.

Now i should use this momentum to fix the current predicament. Which opens up another problem, as the most efficient way to help fix this is ask for help, which in turn would be exactly what i'd need to progress forward in the big project. Will i remain hard headed or crack. It's obvious fear is keeping me in check, that knowledge triggers a seek and destroy response. So with that out of the way, what exactly do i need help on, what information do i need, and do i need any emotional support in addition to that. Hmm, there's blocking going on. I can't quite put my finger on wether it's fear or rationality. Okay, it's fear, as well. Hmm, plan for now would be vent on my friend if things go low, talk to my mentor saturday, and depending on that outcome perhaps make a thread here for a combination of informative and emotional support, if i still need those. Let's get to it.

Sometimes a dream can seem all too real. I'm not sure what I felt about that possibility just before I opened my eyes. Did I actually wish I were still there, that it could still happen, that they would still agree? I probably should not have been reading that before I fell asleep. I don't think of the past often, there is no reason it should come to me in dreams.
I look like a cockatoo. Time to do something about it before I find a perch, begin headbanging and yelling obscenities at my flatmate.

Miki said:
^I love horror movies. I enjoy watching them and finding out if it's really all that scary. But I get scared easily so...

I enjoy the sensation of the scare if it's a good one, and I assume that's why others who read or watch horror do so as well. Unfortunately I'm not able to watch them often though.

Stop always making excuses for him. Just stop. I didn't ask for a reason why or an explanation, and I really don't give a honeysuckle. Just stop ******* making reasons why for him. Jesus Christ.

Don't get me wrong, I WANT to be happy. It's not as straightforward as I had hoped, or as you would like to think. How can you expect someone who's been starving for months on end to just 'stop being hungry'? Life is not a light switch. It's a gradual slope. And for me I get knocked down to the bottom again far too often.

sometimes I doubt that anything will ever change, and I don't know which angel is giving me the strength (again) to keep trying...

I'm not sure if I even like you as a person anymore. I can tolerate you.

Too early....and how the hell did I do that, my dream must have been so vivid..I thought it was real.

To a soon-to-be ex-friend; hey, worthless ******* rape apologist, let's crack open the ******* dictionary, shall we?

feminism (noun): the belief that men and women should have equal rights and opportunities

Hmm, OK! So given this definition, you still share these cancerous ******* "memes" portraying every feminist on earth as some kind of pedophile or terrorist. And all your friends lap up every ******* word of your bile. Hmm, I think there's a word for that too!

defamation (noun): the act of saying false things in order to make people have a bad opinion of someone or something

It seems like you harvest these ******* lies and forgeries on a continuous basis so that you can have a pathetic ******* 'rationale' for upholding your position of false superiority. There are no ******* feminists (who are to be taken seriously) who want to kill all men, there are none who want to take away your ******* Xbox, and none are going to ******* have a nervous breakdown when someone 'identifies' them wrong. But they do want vengeance on a system that seeks to commit systematic rape and genocide against them - a system which you proudly and gleefully support. Coming from a white, American, self-identified and biological male, who has an ounce of ******* compassion and reason, I say this from the bottom of my heart: fresia YOU.

SlayGuy138 said:
To a soon-to-be ex-friend; hey, worthless ******* rape apologist, let's crack open the ******* dictionary, shall we?

feminism (noun): the belief that men and women should have equal rights and opportunities

Hmm, OK! So given this definition, you still share these cancerous ******* "memes" portraying every feminist on earth as some kind of pedophile or terrorist. And all your friends lap up every ******* word of your bile. Hmm, I think there's a word for that too!

defamation (noun): the act of saying false things in order to make people have a bad opinion of someone or something

It seems like you harvest these ******* lies and forgeries on a continuous basis so that you can have a pathetic ******* 'rationale' for upholding your position of false superiority. There are no ******* feminists (who are to be taken seriously) who want to kill all men, there are none who want to take away your ******* Xbox, and none are going to ******* have a nervous breakdown when someone 'identifies' them wrong. But they do want vengeance on a system that seeks to commit systematic rape and genocide against them - a system which you proudly and gleefully support. Coming from a white, American, self-identified and biological male, who has an ounce of ******* compassion and reason, I say this from the bottom of my heart: fresia YOU.

Actions speak louder than definitions.
No true scottsman

I'm guessing this friend acts superior because he has to deal with this kind of reasoning. I don't blame him. I'm not saying he's right. I don't know anything about you or him. But this kind of reasoning doesn't help your cause.

And that's what I'm thinking right now. Nothing personal.

I am an idiot. That's the least of the things I can call myself. I know the issues I've had with insomnia and the trouble getting back into a regular pattern once that was dealt with, so why did I deliberately ruin my sleep cycle again? So much cursing going on in my head right now.. I'm very tired. I would like to physically assault myself for this stupidity, but unfortunately I'm a little too evolved to attempt that.

Latest posts

Back