What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am glad I made that decision sooner than later. I can't imagine trying to back out had I chosen to stick it out longer. You act like I had no right to change my mind.

I know you's have been married before, but why would you want to go through that again? Why would you marry someone that said what he said to you? It doesn't matter what he says after that, he still said it. That's still going to be in him, that mentality of being mean and harsh to you like that. It's probably not meant for me to understand, because I truly don't.

If any more Salafi/ISIS terrorist attacks happen on U.S soil then I don't see how Trump can lose...

Thinking I've been tossing & turning trying to sleep for hours now because I'm feeling alone. Mentally & physically. Mainly mentally. So tired of being "the therapist" constantly for family & them not caring to be there for me in any way, shape, or form. I just want everyone to be happy & never feel or be stuck in the depths of sadness I've gotten myself into. I want them to know I'm here for them always because I don't have anyone like that in my life. I don't want anyone to feel alone like I am. I don't know if this is considered being a "people pleaser", but it's emotionally exhausting, draining, and I'm goddamn tired of doing it when all they do is take & not give a minuscule of anything back to me. I'm only good enough when they want to be listened to...then steal my advice, telling others as if they thought it up themselves. Telling others right in front of me as if I'm not standing right there. That happens constantly to me... with family, old friends, co workers.Why? It makes me feel worthless.

'A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
“Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!” cries she
With silent lips. “Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!” '

What happened to that?

Piss! Of course multiple appointments suddenly end up on the same day again with time windows so huge, I might as well stay at home half of the day.

Double Piss! Hah, more problems incoming. Don't ever rely on anything.

I worked the past few days, and glad that I have a night off, but kind of feel weird, don't have plans to do much. Also, when I was leaving the job and waiting for my mom to pick me up, some girl who works the day shift looked at me for a split second and looked away. I'm sure she meant nothing by it, I just felt really insignificant. I'm hoping I get my license next month, at least I'll feel a little less worthless being able to get to and from places by myself.

Latest posts

Back