What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I AM going to complete my to do list for once....
I AM really....
Yes I AM....I think...
Anyone want to help?

Thinking I wish I could know the stories behind people's thoughts on this thread sometimes...............yeah, I know i'm nosy

It's high time that a certain person in my life got a taste of his own medicine - that is, assuming Zyklon B is counted as medicine.

In the 21st century... Why are clocks that TICK still sold!

..tick.... tock.... tick... tock...

So annoying.

I need to stop complaining so much. That's part of what got me in this mess in the first place. I can't get too into defeatism though, because there just MIGHT be a way. For now, I need to pull myself together and just get to work.

That was the sweetest, most adorable proposal I've received yet. He's such a sweetheart and always just so happy, he makes me happy too. I do hope he gets a girlfriend again soon.

I can't out-tough the tough guys and I can't out-boast the cocky jerks. I can't out-ugly the ugly personalities, if I try to beat them at their own game I'll lose. I won't win by stewing and swearing and throwing temper tantrums. I need to find my lane, and that is being interesting by getting really into the things I like. Being passionate, making progress, getting good at things. Having something to show for myself. Being positive and uplifting. I need to stick to that.

^Ska if I may, I believe what anyone needs to do is be authentic. Concentrate on finding what makes you feel fulfilled in life. As with dating lifes passions come with trial and error.

In other thoughts, wow 12 weeks.

I really need to keep my mouth shut and make sure I don't say this, idiot brain coming up with ridicolous ideas.

Are you kidding... How did this guy get over 2 million people to actually like him being absolutely senseless in life? I must be missing something. I feel like I'm watching one of those "What's Wrong With This Movie In Under 5 Minutes" because I'm picking out too many things that are just to silly for it to actually be real.

Omg... Poor Brussels, my heart goes for all of them. :( Paris, Brussels... What has this world come to?

Europe is in war and I'm scared.

For anyone who knows me and worried about me, I am okay. I was about 20 minutes away from the bombings/shootings today. We weren't allowed to leave our schools and everyone was obliged to stay inside. I was so scared to go home. I worry about my country. I don't want to be scared. What a tragedy.

Rainbows said:
For anyone who knows me and worried about me, I am okay. I was about 20 minutes away from the bombings/shootings today. We weren't allowed to leave our schools and everyone was obliged to stay inside. I was so scared to go home. I worry about my country. I don't want to be scared. What a tragedy.

Glad you're okay. Stay safe, sweetie. <3

Rainbows said:

I am so glad you are okay. Stay strong. I believe I can say confidently that we are all with you in our thoughts.

Latest posts

Back