What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rainbows said:
For anyone who knows me and worried about me, I am okay. I was about 20 minutes away from the bombings/shootings today. We weren't allowed to leave our schools and everyone was obliged to stay inside. I was so scared to go home. I worry about my country. I don't want to be scared. What a tragedy.

I heard and thought about you. Glad you're okay. Hope that things improve for Europe as well.

I'm starting to think that the reason of this chronic headache is that i have to change my eyeglasses. But i'm just too tired to go for a check-up.

Lacrecia said:
I'm starting to think that the reason of this chronic headache is that i have to change my eyeglasses. But i'm just too tired to go for a check-up.

Don't make me drag you there by your ears, young lady :club:

AmytheTemperamental said:
Lacrecia said:

careful what you suggest... I may accept to go that way:D

Rainbows said:
For anyone who knows me and worried about me, I am okay. I was about 20 minutes away from the bombings/shootings today. We weren't allowed to leave our schools and everyone was obliged to stay inside. I was so scared to go home. I worry about my country. I don't want to be scared. What a tragedy.

I thought about you too. Glad you're okay. Hope all stays safe over there.

Lacrecia said:
Lacrecia said:

I'll bring the optometrist to you... and if he refuses I'll drag him there. :p

Hopetracer said:
Lacrecia said:
Lacrecia said:

I'll bring the optometrist to you... and if he refuses I'll drag him there. :p

it seems that there will be a lot of dragging around. I approve. :D

No, no one is inseparable. I never thought that existed. People just float apart. Life happens. And unfortunately, I'm tired of this myself.

Three of the women who work at the recruitment agency that got me the job I'm at came to visit myself and my co-worker who also got the job through them today. One of them was my recruitment agent who I've only ever talked to on the phone before. She's really attractive and always seems so friendly and intelligent when I've spoken to her on the phone. No way I'll ever get a shot at her though. I wish life wouldn't have these little things pop up for me if I've got no shot at them.

A short week but such a longgg week. So exhausted but hate sleep. So many oxymorons going on right now.. lol.

I wonder if these football fan keyboard pleb warriors will be so brave if they get done for their threats against that girl.

That feeling of having so much to give from keeping it capped for so long, but no one you can trust to give it too. The bottle stays closed. /emovent

I know she's in a lot of pain, but I wish she'd stop saying things like that, it's difficult to hear. I love her very much. Please don't forget me.

Another bloody storm on the way and I don't think everything in the house and garden will stand up to it this time. Scared

Latest posts

Back