What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot how much I loved this song.

Also, I'm not paying any attention to that psycho-babble bullcrap. Caca poo poo. That about sums that up.

Well. That conversation went better than I expected it to. I hope she'll get more used to this sort of thing as time goes on.

Something I haven't really been devoted to for quite a while still manages to shape some much of how I see the world and how I react to it.

The week is almost up and I still haven't worked up the courage for a confrontation or a disappearing act. Please universe send some distractions my way...

When I was younger I had so many opportunities with the opposite sex come my way that I didn't take out of either blindness or shyness. Now that I'm older I know better and try and make and take opportunities for myself yet now it doesn't seem to be reciprocated on the other side at all. Have I just messed things up?

Dammit, girls! HYDRATE!

It was lovely seeing Ryan today, but lunch alone with a friend doesn't automatically mean I want to date him. People need to calm themselves. Even if I wasn't single, it would be 'when are you getting married?' and if I was married it would be 'when are you having kids?'. I'm mildly surprised that people who ask things like that don't ask the elderly when they plan to die. Much manners, you have.

I'm blown away... after researching his selfish personality traits, he is definitely a narcissist (NPD). Every description & behavior traits are spot on... But isn't keen on taking "selfies", but still. Well he had picked the best target (me) to adore him & tell him exactly what he wanted to hear. He wants me to forgive him & be with him again but I said no. Reading all this insightful info of his personality makes me feel reassured that I made a good choice. Tired of being emotionally drained all the time. He's not worth all that. Kinda mad at myself for not reading this months or a year ago!!! Would have saved me thousands of tears ugh.

There are a lot of people on here who have had awful things happen to them that are completely beyond their control. I've had a privileged upbringing with none of these things and yet I feel like I've done such a lackluster job with the opportunities I've had given to me. Most, if not all of my problems in life come back to me and no one else.

The first episode of season 6 of Game of Thrones sucked except for the scenes at the wall. The dialogue has gone so downhill now that they don't have the books to fall back on and I HATE the Dorne storyline.

I find it funny that because you don't like it, you think you have the right to tell someone else they can't think what they want. And instead of owning up to the fact that it makes you uncomfortable, you try to make others feel as though they have no right to say what they want. They can speak up as long as it doesn't hurt your sorry feelings. You're the one that needs to grow up. Not everybody can be wrong. And by the way, they are messing with you. Who else would it be besides the people that your family seems to offend every waking second... Funny, isn't it?

This should distract me sufficiently from these pervasive thoughts. It's just one of the bad days.

Latest posts

Back