What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My darlings, why do you use such defeatist language? You will have lost before you started. Half of any battle is with your own self, in your own mind.

I can only hope and pray that they succeed.

That feeling similar to you just losing a very close loved one, yet… they’re still right in front of you talking to you. This makes no sense.

One really doesn't need to be a mind reader or an empath. All it takes is keeping your eyes and ears open plus a bit of deduction and educated guesswork. These things seem too obvious at times...and maybe they are. Just the blatant lack of a standard to compare myself to at fault.

Loneliness and an overly caring, nurturing heart makes me very vulnerable to the wrong types of people. I've known this for years, yet make the same mistakes over & over, thinking that "this time, it will turn out differently. It will be worth it, I know for sure this time."

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again & expecting different results. *sigh*

If I learned anything from seeing that last night, it's that my dreams are still too small, my vision is still too narrow, and I'm certainly still too far from working hard enough. Well done to her. I like seeing accomplished women. I can only hope to have that sort of determination.

I was just watching this colour WWII documentary on Nazi Germany and watching the footage of it in the pre-war phase triggered this powerful feeling of how we are essentially powerless to prevent time from transforming the world around us and eventually making our world into a ghost. God, that description doesn't capture the feeling really but it's as close as I can get.

Got a free phonebook and the first two advertisements on the cover are for funeral services. Is it trying to tell me something? Pretty sure since half of the rest were for nursing services...

How much I hate that my Optometrist told me that I should consider Bi Focals..... Like Hell I Say!!!! Clearly he has no idea what he is talking about (okay maybe not "clearly" ). I can still tell what is on my plate, and who needs to read fine print anyways?..............................maybe I'll think about it.

People that rent out property have to be absolutely crazy. There are so many laws to protect tenants and so few to help frustrated landlords.

Taught myself a song I've always loved on a piano today randomly. Felt good, haven't played the piano since I was a kid. Can't read music notes for sh*t, but I can get by with listening to the keys haha.

Latest posts

Back