What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone is being very distant all of a sudden. I have these really eerie vibes about it. Like something very big is coming. Something that will cause a deep impact and have far reaching future consequences and reverberations. Whatever it is, something is coming.

[Edit - It was a pizza. Delivery guy just left.]

[Edit2 - ok but for real that post was serious. And now I hear a clock ticking... there is no clock near me. :( ]

Never underestimate the skill to say the wrong thing at the wrong time. It takes years of practice to shock people like that :club:

kamya said:
Everyone is being very distant all of a sudden. I have these really eerie vibes about it. Like something very big is coming. Something that will cause a deep impact and have far reaching future consequences and reverberations. Whatever it is, something is coming.

[Edit - It was a pizza. Delivery guy just left.]

[Edit2 - ok but for real that post was serious. And now I hear a clock ticking... there is no clock near me. :( ]

I'm not distant!

I want to sleep. **** housemates having a party. I won't be responsible if one of these days I snap.

Why is it that everyone just seems to say whatever makes life easiest for them? Does no one have the courage of their convictions?

In an attempt to set my alarm 15 minutes later than what it was originally, I accidently set it for tomorrow. Oh well, the extra hour and a half felt nice.

Why do I have to deal with these childish people... Really? Then two-step the fresia away from me. I swear, every other person I talk to wants to hold childish grudges against everything. Grow up. Get over it.

VanillaCreme said:
Why do I have to deal with these childish people... Really? Then two-step the fresia away from me. I swear, every other person I talk to wants to hold childish grudges against everything. Grow up. Get over it.

BUT YOU DIDN'T SHARE THE GARLIC BREAD :club:

Is it possible to mourn the loss of a person who is still with you, while you are next to them? I don't know what else this is. I miss her, who she used to be. I cannot cry for things that weigh heavily on me. Someday it will take it's toll.

Feel like I haven't been here in ages. What have I gotten myself into? :\

Paraiyar said:
Some people want acceptance without being willing to give it back.

So true.

Paraiyar said:
Conjuring 2 disappointed me a bit.

Oh you've seen it. :0
I wanna watch it now but sucks that it was disappointing for you.

Seriously. Watching the wolverine, and apparently, the subtitles you can have are either for absolutely everything under the assumption your deaf, or nothing at all, so I don't speak Japanese, so if I want to understand what they are saying I have t have subs on that tell me what the English people are saying as well... not to mention things like (cameras clicking) (metal clanging) (door closes) etc
So irritating

^ It's kind of like in lyric videos, when people write "instrumental" or "guitar solo" xD

Never underestimate the comedic potential of closed captions...

73d.jpg

Latest posts

Back