What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paraiyar said:
lonelyfairy said:
This new friendship doesn't sound fair in some ways... I feel like I am her personal therapist about all her worries and issues. If we talk about something, then it's always about her worries, even if I try to say worries about my own life too, then the topic always changes back to her problems. Friendship is a two-way street. I do want to listen and support her etc. of course like friends do for each other but when the only interaction or the topic is about her, it's too much. Ughhh. What to do? I guess I have to say something about it.

I've known people like this. Chances are she won't have the maturity to change.

Yeah... :/

Someday I can make it happen... Have to, no other choice. It's my dream... At first need to win this depression though! ;__;

Lol it's funny how you think you know the world with your superior stance and your two cents advice.

"I don't like this person, therefore he/she is wrong about everything and incapable of anything" should never be an argument.

Bluey said:
This back pain needs to do one. I know it will go. But then it will come back like a scabby dog with rabies.

Snap, and why does it always appear when I need to do something.

Serenia said:
Bluey said:
This back pain needs to do one. I know it will go. But then it will come back like a scabby dog with rabies.

I know. It has been a thorn in my side all my life.

What makes it worse is I have not done anything for it to appear.
I hate when it does that. Its like getting a hangover when you have not drunk anything.... I wont a Refund!

Bluey said:
Serenia said:
Bluey said:

I know. It has been a thorn in my side all my life.

What makes it worse is I have not done anything for it to appear.
I hate when it does that. Its like getting a hangover when you have not drunk anything.... I wont a Refund!

Lol know what you mean. Mine just started after lunch didn't do anything either. Grrrr...

When i left here a year or so ago I started doing digital art. I am going to share a recent image i made here if that is ok. And have a nice day. :)

johnny196775Again said:
When i left here a year or so ago I started doing digital art. I am going to share a recent image i made here if that is ok. And have a nice day. :)

Thats not bad man,
You do know people can get to your FB with that link.
I could message all your friends and stuff....
I would not, Just so you know. But not everyone is out to be a supper nice intelligent, amazing and good looking has me :D

If your OK with sharing your FB then thats cool. Just thought I would say in case you was not.

Would you believe I had to edit this cos I spelled intelligent wrong haha

Oh the irony!!!!

Bluey said:
johnny196775Again said:

Thats not bad man,
I would not, Just so you know. But not everyone is out to be a supper nice intelligent, amazing and good looking has me :D

If your OK with sharing your FB then thats cool. Just thought I would say in case you was not.

Oh the irony!!!!
mabye that is bad idea. I took the link away. That was the only way of doing that easy like. Take care. i can try this.

johnny196775Again said:
Bluey said:
johnny196775Again said:

Thats not bad man,

Oh the irony!!!!
mabye that is bad idea. I took the link away. That was the only way of doing that easy like. Take care. i can try this.

[IMG=999x600]http://i63.tinypic.com/2mdf707.jpg[/IMG]

Thats cool mate. Maybe if you post using the link in my post that I have edited to fit the page better then it wont stretch the page and people will see it better :)

It is pretty cool to be able to do that. I sew the others you did in your FB. You have a talent I give you that :)

It goes onto another page now so ill just do another post with the pick that you have done.
More people will see it if its at the top of the page :)

Be a shame if anyone missed it.
You should make a thread and then you could post more into that one thread.

Bluey said:
It goes onto another page now so ill just do another post with the pick that you have done.
More people will see it if its at the top of the page :)

Be a shame if anyone missed it.
You should make a thread and then you could post more into that one thread.
Thank you. I took down the oversized version. :)

This must have been her true goal all along...Now we'll see how long it takes everyone to wake up.

I think I will feel better when I have got through today, and got back into the swing of things.

Latest posts

Back