What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"I didn't get the cream cheese because you don't need THAT much of it."
Not an excuse, silly child. I had to serve the carrot cake cookies with the wrong frosting, and it's still bothering me. You came back without a single thing on the shopping list. Not one thing. For someone so smart, you can be exasperatingly daft sometimes.

Bluey said:
MentatsGhoul said:
Life really is unfair.

Yea it can be. Sometimes your up and sometimes your down. Yea just gotta learn to roll with punches.

I read your thread. I gotta say I would just tell her how you feel.
I always think even if say a girl come up to you that you did not like in anyway. She was way to oldfor you. Smelled a bit lol and had bed habits like picking her nose XD Well even if you did not like her, if she said she fanced you then I guss your answer would be no..... But Your probobly still going to be flatted. So I think even if she does not feel the same way your probobly going to make her day anyway. Now how can be making someone feel good about them self's be a bad thing? Better to regret the things you have done in life then the things you have not?

Thanks man haha. I'm still (probably) gonna tell her soon, maybe even today, but really I am trying to piece together all the interactions we've had and... seems I'm just a friend to her. So, no expectations, other than getting it off my chest really.

Good to get things of your chest. That way you get to move on what ever happens :)

Am thinking that this back pain is on its way out :D
I am thinking tomorrow is going to be a better day :)

I wonder how Frosty, Gamblor, Kerplunk, Syntax and the lads are doing these days. It's been a long time...

Why the older I get is nothing simple. My thinking, needs and wants having simplified as I have discovered what is important to me. But getting my life to follow that is not simple.

Sometimes I'd like to grin till my face breaks apart. It's just a coping mechanism to deal with the sudden realization of all the absurdity in life. Here's yet another one of these moments...

Oh no, I'm overweight! Almost obese!

BMI: The most useless measure of physical fitness ever created.

Sometimes I get so caught up in the mundane that I forget the things that make life bearable... like doing the dishes while dancing and singing along with Taylor Swift.

I need to sleep, but so much information swimming around in my head.

Can anyone find the off button? I know it is fairly dim in here anyway ha ha ha. But need to switch off so I can rest and be strong.

I feel like such a lazy piece of honeysuckle with my family, but, i just need to take some time off. Seriously, there's waaaay too much on my mind, a complete information overload, and I feel like a mental breakdown in just one step away. Still, it sucks when I finally get a quiet hour to myself and someone walks into my room, asking me "Hey, you wanna do this or that". They're not demanding anything from me, but I feel they're just subtly putting this pressure on me. I almost wish they just told me to do stuff, so I could do my share for the day and just relax after that, I hate, I absolutely HATE being manipulated, even if it's small scale and mostly benevolent (at least, from their perspective, since they think I'm just lazy and bored). I don't know, I probably AM just a lazy piece of honeysuckle, but I just feel like my mind is way too scattered right now, and no one is even letting me collect my thoughts or emotions, and I can't even enjoy the time off I do have because I feel like I'm doing something wrong.

Latest posts

Back