What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes, it's best to try to forget about a person...it's a very, long, difficult process... The next time I have hope, someone please slap the honeysuckle out of me and drag me back into reality so I don't make stupid and risky decisions. I got lucky. Very lucky. It could have been A LOT worse.

What's almost just as bad as someone being too sensitive about everything themselves, is when they expect you to be overly sensitive to things as well. "What's wrong with you? Why didn't you care about them saying that?" Why? Because it doesn't matter to me. Am I supposed to cry that they have an opinion that means next to nothing to me? Sorry, but I don't put everyone that high on my priority list.

Naturally its me at fault somehow.

Day off in the middle of nowhere michigan. How... fun.

Cant wait to get hone in 3 aeeks.

First day after vacation and I wake up with the most annoying strain in my shoulder. This is gonna be great.

I wish I could just have a weekend off. One weekend to recharge my batteries. Nevermind. I think it is just over two years ago since I had one night without anyone to look after. Even when I was supposed to have a night off in February, I ended up bringing my daughter home. I feel really selfish now thinking like this, that must be the way I have been conditioned, I am not a good Mother/Carer if want a break. This is obviously from the people who don't want to help.

Serenia said:
I wish I could just have a weekend off. One weekend to recharge my batteries. Nevermind. I think it is just over two years ago since I had one night without anyone to look after. Even when I was supposed to have a night off in February, I ended up bringing my daughter home. I feel really selfish now thinking like this, that must be the way I have been conditioned, I am not a good Mother/Carer if want a break. This is obviously from the people who don't want to help.

Everyone deserves time off to recharge their batteries and they'll be better at whatever their responsibilities are, for taking that time.

constant stranger said:
Serenia said:

Everyone deserves time off to recharge their batteries and they'll be better at whatever their responsibilities are, for taking that time.

Nevermind.

Serenia said:
constant stranger said:
Serenia said:

Nevermind.

OK.

constant stranger said:
Serenia said:
constant stranger said:
Serenia said:

Nevermind.

OK.

I apologise if that seemed rude. I couldn't get out what I wanted to say. Nobody would look after my dependants overnight even if I asked. Every time I need them looked after, I get guilt from someone, depending on who I have asked, or the dependants.

Latest posts

Back