What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With my amazing abilty to spread misery wherever I go, I'm staring to think that my ideal partner may just be Junko Enoshima...

user 130057 said:
With my amazing abilty to spread misery wherever I go, I'm staring to think that my ideal partner may just be Junko Enoshima...

Would a pair of my juicy plums help dispell some of your misery spreading :p

Rescued another kitten, this time on the way home from swimming. I couldn't leave him there, he was a teeny little thing and he was injured. But I had to sneak him in since the folks aren't completely happy about the idea of furry creatures in the house. If I didn't move so much, and I wasn't staying with my parents for the holidays, even if I stayed in the same country long term, it would be feasible to adopt a little non-human person. Spontaneity and impulsiveness can leave you in a bit of a pickle.

TheSkaFish said:
Aisha said:
I miss her already, even while with her.

What's wrong?

My grandmother is critically ill and I'm leaving the country soon. But she responded to me for the first time in weeks today when I asked her if she recognized me, which made me very happy. A bittersweet sort of happiness.

I feel like this work demands that you make it your life in order to succeed. Regretting getting into this field at all.

I liked it more when I was the most reliable and literally the only person she could rely on. Now that there's another person who is unreliable, my head feels like exploding.

Days when i feel like this make me scared that my depression has come back and will ruin another few years of my life. Or maybe im only feeling this way because of a shitty string of events. Hopefully it doesnt keep up. I like where things have been going so lets keep up the good stuff instead please.

In the very last weeks of the holidays, I start feeling blue. Of course. Feels like nobody wants to talk to me anymore. Meh.

So angry. I'm angry at the way things have gone for me, in spite of having good intentions. I'm angry at having things held against me when I just didn't know any better, things I **** well would have done something about if only I knew how or what I was doing wrong. I'm angry that when they weighed the good things and the bad things, they counted the bad things more in spite of everything. I'm angry because I thought we understood each other. I expect to be treated like honeysuckle by certain people, certain types of people. It doesn't bother me anymore. If someone acts like they were better than me from the start, it's easy for me to say, well fresia you too. But it really hurts when someone who acts different, like they see something in you, then all the sudden, you "can't sit with them anymore". When they should know what it's like to be an outcast better than anyone. That's what really hurts.

TheSkaFish said:
So angry. I'm angry at the way things have gone for me, in spite of having good intentions. I'm angry at having things held against me when I just didn't know any better, things I **** well would have done something about if only I knew how or what I was doing wrong. I'm angry that when they weighed the good things and the bad things, they counted the bad things more in spite of everything. I'm angry because I thought we understood each other. I expect to be treated like honeysuckle by certain people, certain types of people. It doesn't bother me anymore. If someone acts like they were better than me from the start, it's easy for me to say, well fresia you too. But it really hurts when someone who acts different, like they see something in you, then all the sudden, you "can't sit with them anymore". When they should know what it's like to be an outcast better than anyone. That's what really hurts.

This is a terrible thing mhmm. Time to move on to the next person/ disappointment.

kamya said:
This is a terrible thing mhmm. Time to move on to the next person/ disappointment.

I meant that in general. But really though, the phrase "move on" - I really, truly, deeply ******* hate it like all hell, with a passion. There are few phrases, few ideas I hate more. Losers are the ones who get to "move on" to a tiring life of one defeat after the next. Winners get what they want and enjoy themselves. That's the kind of person I want to be.

I don't want to be the kind of person who "moves on" to accepting my role as a low-status person, a luckless, powerless victim that is helpless to do anything but get kicked around randomly and has no choice but to take things as they are or have nothing. All my life I believed I wasn't good enough, that I just wasn't someone who gets what they want and is just doomed to mediocrity and misery due to a lack of talent and luck. fresia that story. I'm tired of feeling not good enough. I'm tired of that being my identity. I hate it so much it physically hurts, days like today, I want to rip the "loser" stuff out of me. I'm tired of blowing chances that should have been wins for me, tired of giving life the satisfaction of slapping me in the face and getting away with it. I'm going to beat that piece-of-honeysuckle story if it's the last thing I do.

TheSkaFish said:
kamya said:

I meant that in general. But really though, the phrase "move on" - I really, truly, deeply ******* hate it like all hell, with a passion. There are few phrases, few ideas I hate more. Losers are the ones who get to "move on" to a tiring life of one defeat after the next. Winners get what they want and enjoy themselves. That's the kind of person I want to be.

I don't want to be the kind of person who "moves on" to accepting my role as a low-status person, a luckless, powerless victim that is helpless to do anything but get kicked around randomly and has no choice but to take things as they are or have nothing. All my life I believed I wasn't good enough, that I just wasn't someone who gets what they want and is just doomed to mediocrity and misery due to a lack of talent and luck. fresia that story. I'm tired of feeling not good enough. I'm tired of that being my identity. I hate it so much it physically hurts, days like today, I want to rip the "loser" stuff out of me. I'm tired of blowing chances that should have been wins for me, tired of giving life the satisfaction of slapping me in the face and getting away with it. I'm going to beat that piece-of-honeysuckle story if it's the last thing I do.

I disagree. Even the people you'd consider to be winners in life don't always get what they want. Especially not straight away.

Latest posts

Back