What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jently said:
ladyforsaken said:
I always feel like it's my fault.

Yes me too Ladyforsaken. What's that all about, it can't always be us can it?

I'd think it can't always be us. But often times I feel like I'm the major cause of a lot of honeysuckle, whether it's beyond my control or not.

The more people try to convince me things are different, the less I believe them. Probably because it was the convincing that they used to hide their bs to begin with.

I feel like calling it quits a lot of times today, or even as much as flipping the table but all I could do was laugh it off like a mad woman.

Oh that's awful news, i'm so sorry to hear it. I hope you have all the support and help that you need and please know that there are people out here who care. Don't try and bear it all alone, please unload whenever things become too much. Sending hugs and positiive vibes for your well being x

I'm genuinely looking forward to a potential debate on that matter someday. I certainly won't let myself get snubbed so easily by "soggy knees"...

Well I WAS thinking that only 1 enjoyable day per week was kind of a lousy life but I'm wrong about that. I'm lucky, a lot of people have it tougher.

Oh.. poop. Why did I talk so much? There's honesty and there's bluntness, and then there's sheer stupidity.. Probably not the best thing to do if a guy says he likes you. In his shoes I'd be embarrassed too.. Craps.

Latest posts

Back