What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
>_<
Kid sister used all the hot water. I'd have to take a cold shower.

grrr, but I'm not happy.
ah well, I don't need to shower twice in one day.
I'm tired, but I hafta stay up to put my clothes in the dryer. *yawn*

I hope im not getting the flu :(

my sides and chest are over sensitive and my core is cold. Feels like the flu... hopefully it'll go away with a hot shower.

no sleep + flu = hell.

Skorian said:
What do people think of my avatar? Ya, or na on my avatar.

It confuses me, I'm not sure what I'm looking at is it an office or a room in your house, or something that I'm not thinking of so

ya, if I get an explanation
na, if I continue being confused:p

NeverMore said:
Skorian said:
What do people think of my avatar? Ya, or na on my avatar.

It confuses me, I'm not sure what I'm looking at is it an office or a room in your house, or something that I'm not thinking of so

ya, if I get an explanation
na, if I continue being confused:p

It's one of my rigs. One of my computers.

I like it... reminds me a lot of the setup I had when I owned my own computer service and sales shop... ah the memories... I miss my computer shop, but selling out was for the best... barely broke even on my bills, if you ever have the choice- run a business out of your house... opening a storefront is stupid expensive... keep it illegal as long as you can too... government basically took so much of a chunk for themselves, that I had no choice except to give up my business. Don't regret it though... make more money as an employee in a different line of work, than as a business owner in my hobby, specialty, and educated profession... how messed up is that.

I just got all light headed and tingly for a minute, that was so cool.
Weird, I'm thinking about the goat-footed balloonMan from "in Just-" by ee cummings.

the balloon....goat....wha?

I'm thinking of how delicious that pork fried rice was,mmmmm so good, now I have six egg rolls and no one to share them with, if only I could give you guys some but I think if I shipped them they might mold slightly,lol

I'm thinking about how I really have no life. I play guitar, I play pokemon, I watch one piece. I really don't do much else.
Well, actually I suppose I will go ride teh horseys later, I hope Dj doesn't do something stupid and kill me, but lol she's the stupidest horse ever, it's so cute. She's like, omg it's a parked car! Run away! I'm dead serious she did that. She really doesn't get out enough.
Until then, I'll just watch one piece. :D Anime on crack!

What kind of stuff do you play on your guitar Qui?

I'm thinking i'd really like a smoke! But i gave up nearly 4 years ago - honeysuckle :(

Latest posts

Back