What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's not truly an alpha male if he acts like a senseless brute. Somewhere, probably in my generation, that definition was skewed by guys who just want muscles to impress females.

VanillaCreme said:
He's not truly an alpha male if he acts like a senseless brute. Somewhere, probably in my generation, that definition was skewed by guys who just want muscles to impress females.

You shush and c'mon.  This is why we can't have nice things.  We're going home now! :club:

caveman.jpg

TheRealCallie said:
VanillaCreme said:

You shush and c'mon.  This is why we can't have nice things.  We're going home now! :club:

caveman.jpg

I am offended by this stereotypical representation of my people... ;)

user 130057 said:
TheRealCallie said:
VanillaCreme said:

caveman.jpg

So your people did NOT drag women around by the hair?  :p

TheRealCallie said:
user 130057 said:
TheRealCallie said:
VanillaCreme said:

caveman.jpg

So your people did NOT drag women around by the hair?  :p

We're blessed with natural animal magnetism, so we've never needed to:D

Welcome to ALL Queenie

i'm thinking that i'll never be able to write 20 pages of nonsense by Nov 1

Lacrecia said:
Welcome to ALL Queenie

i'm thinking that i'll never be able to write 20 pages of nonsense by Nov 1

I'm thinking I need to cook dinner soon.

You know what....fresia you both. fresia your inability to pay for anything to keep the house going. fresia your inability to do enough work necessary to make it happen. fresia your bitching and complaining about situations you put yourselves in. And fresia the diamond rings on your fingers, because we all know how much honeysuckle you talk about the guys when they are not around. After everything I've put into this place, I think it's better I just cut my losses and get out. I'm starting to hate both of you.

Once you strip away your chemical illusions, your carnal instincts and the veneer of civility it becomes quite difficult to tell what the meaning of life is...doesn't it?

Don't mind me. I'm obviously in a "bad mood" by all common definitions.

Latest posts

Back